Thread: '97 300EX Modded/Cheap

'97 300EX Modded/Cheap - PA

I have a 1997 Honda 300EX for sale. I am asking $1,800 for it. It has a lot of mods and it in good condition. I am located in PA, near Pittsburgh(about 45mins away)

Anyways, it has Works shocks with rezzies, AC front bumper, AC nerf bars, UFO front plastics(used to be race cuts), Grippser seat cover, Renthal bars, UFO handguards with alluminum bark busters built in, Douglas black label wheels all around, DG complete exhaust system, Stock exhaust system, Durablue axle, K+N airfilter with pro flow kit and outerwear, Holeshot tires rear with Bandits front, AC swing arm skid plate, AC body skidplate, and more than I am forgetting.

Anyways, if your interested leave a reply here or IM me on AOL at YamahaRider350X.
    '04 V-force 700
    Too much to list.

Also, forgot to add, I will trade for a truck plus money if needed.
    '04 V-force 700
    Too much to list.

Bump.
    '04 V-force 700
    Too much to list.

would u want to part out
    True courage is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it---Mrs Quigley

There is no security in this life. There is only opportunity.
    - Gen Douglas MacArthur

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on."
    - Walter Lippmann, 1889-1974
    98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

The only way to get me to part it out would be if someone buys the roller off of me first then the rest will be parted out and put on ebay.
    '04 V-force 700
    Too much to list.

hey man i am interested would you be interested uin trading for a 1998 honda xr100 with new front tire and aftermarket sprocket and some cash?

No, the only thing I will trade for would be a truck + money if needed.
    '04 V-force 700
    Too much to list.

Hey man Email me at skatrdude20@yahoo.com im kinda of interested and i want some details!!!!!
    -Live to ride, Ride to live-

05 450r