Thread: wheel spacers

Question wheel spacers

ok im thinkin about gettin some wheel spacers on ebay. the ones i want are all metal and screw on to the bolts that already exist. 4 seperate spacers for each hub. any body else have some of these and do they help for handleing and what not?

here are the ones i was lookin at. dont hondas all have the same bolt pattern and threads.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

i mainly ride trails and just a few small small jumps here and there. i dont race mx or anything. im just looking for a wider front end and better handleing.
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

i am not a fan of wheel spacers especially on the front. i had some on my mojave a while back and they actually made it handle worse because the bumpsteer was terrible....JMO

they also wear ur front bearings out about twice as quick
    '03 Yellow 400ex
    '03 Red 400ex
    '88 Trx 300 4x4

How's my typing? I'd like to know. Dail 1-800-KISS-MYAZ

WE run those on our balster for flattrack & thye work GREAT (no stress yet) makes it much better handling!! I think they may be "a little" better than the durablue cuz they aren't as heavy? I have some aluminum ones on the rear of my 300 & thye are pretty heavy on the hub in fact I just replaced my hubs NO MORE JUMPING FOR ME W/ THEM it could also have something to do w/ major bumping @ the races, cuz thats the side it was on
    But you should be just fine on the trails, now if they are TIGHT trails then you probably won't like them it can get a little tight LOL
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

WOW I just checked out the auction & if you can get ALL 8 for $65 GO FOR IT we paid $100 for ours
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

Wheel spacers are a very bad idea for any type of riding. I wouldn't run them even if they paid me too.
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

i ride mostly smooth trails and stuff like that, would that wear anything out as fast/faster with 3 inch wheel spacers?
    JAMES

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

oh well they will last long enough till i get a 400
    JAMES

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450