Thread: 2002 cannondale cannibal

2002 cannondale cannibal

I am posting this for bobby and will be handling this sale at this point. Bobby broke his back 2 weeks ago and needs to sell the quad for fiscal purposes.

2002 cannibal in great condition
    red plastic
    red deletes
    nerf bars
    aftermarket handlebars
    HMF exhaust
    motorcycle mapping--damn lots of low end hit--I will remap for buyer
    ohlins shocks all the way around.
    oil line update
    stud update

Please go here for pics of the quad. And of course it will be cleaned for the buyer.

We have some front elkas that we will swap the front ohlins out for another $500.

$2500 and you can pick it up this afternoon!

If it needs to be shipped then I will help as much as I can with getting it shipped but most of the work will be left up to the buyer since it is their money paying for it.

Give me a call @501-730-1047 if you have any questions.

We are NOT going to part it out at this point except for the elka's if we get a buyer on both.

I am heading to Knoxville TN this coming weekend for a football game. I will deliver or meet anyone that is on that route. Even east of TN if you want to meet me somewhere.

bump

hey i am interested um what is the verry least you can take cuz im sort of broke here. um i live in Va so if u live in tennesee it wouldnt be that hard to ship

How many c.c.s is it?,.... yes im an idiot

Originally posted by badarslilrider
    hey i am interested um what is the verry least you can take cuz im sort of broke here. um i live in Va so if u live in tennesee it wouldnt be that hard to ship

How many c.c.s is it?,.... yes im an idiot
    i think the cannondales are 400cc's
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

Cannondales are 432 cc's.
    2005 450R