Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: 12 Hours of ATV America - Race Report

Awesome coverage and great pictures too! Wish I could have made it

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    Team #98 JB Racing/ Capp Steel was back out on the track, but were back to 32nd Overall after running as well as 6th Overall before their problems.
    Harlen I'm greatfull that you always give us some action but sometimes you have no idea what is really going on yes I did hurt my hand but I also finished the race actually I was the one that got the checkered flag! So out of respect can you please make sure that what you are posting for everyone to read is correct. Angel

Originally posted by angwell
    Harlen I'm greatfull that you always give us some action but sometimes you have no idea what is really going on yes I did hurt my hand but I also finished the race actually I was the one that got the checkered flag! So out of respect can you please make sure that what you are posting for everyone to read is correct. Angel
    The Alba Action Girls were down to two riders(Angela Moore and Traci Cecco) after Angel Atwell injuried her wrist to the point that it began to swell up, and the team didn't want her to risk injuring it any further. Get Well Soon Angel
    I received this information from one of your team members, and trust me, I will make 100% sure that if I don't know all the facts to the any of your racing details in the future that I won't post or submit any photos or stories to any of the magazines, so I would avoid offending you

I now assume that you put in as many laps as both Traci & Angela did with your injury in the 2nd Section? I am only as knowledgable as the information that is told to me prior to the race report.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Originally posted by Tommy 17
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachme...postid=1302952

check out that pic... he has one stock shock and one aftermarket hahahahahahaha
    I saw that! lol That must have been one crappy ride tho!
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

AWESOME coverage again guys!!! i love coming here and reading this every night, it's great. i can't wait till next season too!

hey John, this is Anthony Mastrocola. i just wanted to say a few things...first off, CONGRATULATIONS! i remember watching you at High Point holding off Gust with a busted header and now you go out there and win this thing! cutting four and a half minutes off is not cool at all, they definilty should have worked something out there, and then no brakes? wow, awesome job! i'm glad that Honda worked out for you . well, great job! i can't wait to watch you next year.

oh and by the way, i'm REALLY looking forward to coming up, i can't wait!
    Mastrocola #17

-Live Fast or Die Slow-

Huge thanks to everyone!

ATVriders.com Cernic's Racing
    HiPer Technology
    Racer X
    Rider Down
    Clayton Foundation
    ATVA
    Breezewood Proving Grounds

all the individuals, friends, families, and organizations that have helped me

GOAL COMPLETE: Road Dan's 450R for 7 laps at Breezewood Proving Grounds!

Hey Anthony,

thanks for all the props. But I cant take all the credit. I had a great team that really worked well together. Matt Smiley, and Chris Borich are two of the best out there. I got lucky to ride with them. Joe borich also set up the bike perfect. I cant wait to get you up here to do some training and see what I can teach you.

I also would like to say get well soon to Chris Borich who fractured his collar bone this weekend at rausch creek.

Later everyone...
    JOHN NATALIE#13

John:

I certainly understand your frustration about loosing your lead going into the second session(although it allowed us a new race after our 10 minute first session set-back), but I think that is part of what makes this race so unique. There is a strategic game of cat and mouse that occurs during the first 6 hour session and in the case of this years event it wound up with only 3 teams being on the lead lap to start the second session. If the race continues to be run in 2 six hour sessions, than I beleive that the current time keeping/scoring system is the best way to go(and I will stand by that even if we are on the loosing end of the deal next year), by only counting the laps in the first session.......but if you want it to be a true 12 hour every second counts race, then I feel that the best way to accomplish this would be to run 12 hours non stop with no break or intermission.

O yeah and congratulations again, you guys rode a great race....maybe next year we can make the finish even closer hopefully with us coming out on top this time
    2005 450R's with backing from GT-Thunder, HMF engineering, Cernics.com, Lonestar Racing, Fly Racing, Elka, Scott USA, Pirelli tires, Maier plastic, ********.com, Powermadd, Fasst CO., Klotz Performance Lubricants, Carbparts.com, Hiper-technology wheels, IMS Products, Exriders.com, Pro-Graphix, DP brakes

Johnny G -out

If you get a chance check out our 12 hour race photos at www.millerphotographs.com .

I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST TO ENTER THE RACE I WANT TO GET A GROUP TOGETHER FOR NEXT YEAR?

I think every class was 200 or 300 cant remember exactly

except for the Pro class theres was much more
    Shawn Hohneke #77
    06 450R
    06450ER

06 Sponsors:
    GT Thunder/Moose Racing /Alpinestars
    Powermadd/Smith Optics/So,St,Paul Hitchingpost

Qoute:

"You can't Cut corners if you want to be great.
    Natural skills are fine,but WORK makes you a champion."

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast