graydon nerfs
    skid plate
    A-arm guards
    Pro Armor XC Bumper
    Black HMF slip on
    Dyno Jet Kit
    K&N air filter
    Outterwears pre charger

just take you top end off and you gain like 50 hp I did this the other day and I jump 3 houses,4 cars, 2 trucks and my dad. But the bad news is my mom was standing right behind my dad and I landed on her. I said sorry mom I know I should've had it in 2nd but dad said I could make it passed him in 1st its his fault not mine.
    Bub

lmao
    2005 250ex
    DG- A arm guards
    Skid plate
    Sparks X-4 full system exhaust!
    K&N Jet Kit
    K&N air filter and outer wears
    SOLD!
    ------------------------------------------------
    2003 400ex.
    graydon nerfs
    skid plate
    A-arm guards
    Pro Armor XC Bumper
    Black HMF slip on
    Dyno Jet Kit
    K&N air filter
    Outterwears pre charger

Originally posted by wilkin250r
    Ok, I've got the powerbong Lite full system, 18 inch holeshots on the rear, 19 inch holeshots on the front. I've got the stock carb, I'm using a 158 main, a 42 pilot, needle clip on the 3rd position, choke removed, a K&N filter, stock air boot, snorkel removed, and my airbox lid is in the 3rd drawer of my toolbox under 3 wrenches, 2 screwdrivers, and a nudie magazine.

What should my gearing be for MX?

Great thread... LMAO This is hilarious!!

P.S. How do i check the oil in my seat to be sure there's enough?? Also i think my blinker fluid is low, Will it effect my HP?
    Pred_003

more hp

stop by your local hardware store and purchase some toluene 3ozs per gallon of 93 octane and your 400ex will smoke a 450r all day long if the motor holds lol Toluene can be used as an octane booster in gasoline fuels used in internal combustion engines. Toluene at 86% by volume fueled all the turbo Formula 1 teams in the 1980s
    2001 660r raptor works triple- rates with reservoir ,ct racing full exhaust, ac pro peg nerfs,lonestar axle adjustable +4,steering stabilizer,pro armor teather kill,renthal bars,ac grab bar,ac bumper,k&n air filter,pro circuit graphics,gripper seat not installed yet!!

how do i adjust my conutter valve and no one can tell me where i can buy a new muffler bearing its very frustrating .
    2001 660r raptor works triple- rates with reservoir ,ct racing full exhaust, ac pro peg nerfs,lonestar axle adjustable +4,steering stabilizer,pro armor teather kill,renthal bars,ac grab bar,ac bumper,k&n air filter,pro circuit graphics,gripper seat not installed yet!!

I just took the bearing out but you can only do this if you sand you exhaust system down. I like to sand all the metal down especially the frame since it ways so dam much. But you cant forget to dip it all in saltwater so you get that nice pc brown all the racers are looking for. Also another weight saving tip is just premix the gas so you dont need that radiator or external tank I swear all these factory jew you out of all your horsepower!
    -2006 yfz 450 Elka/Wicked/GTT/Kenda/Yoshimura
    -03 blaster- In the last 4 years of owning it has ran good for about a week.

Wanna ride and live in MN. PM me.

Uh...

Have to ask but it may sound like I am stupid and don't know anything about 4weelars.

When do I know it is time to replace the power band in my 250R?

I heard that if you hit the power band too much it wears out.

Oh, and another thing...

Where IS the power band at?

I would guess in the clutch area maybe?

Someone said I could use parts from a Polaris on my250R too. They said I could make a "jug" work and that would give me more power.

Does this have something to do with Polaris 4weelers not having all those geers?

Thanks for all the help!!!!!

you actually have to buy the powerband from your local dealer, once you get it home stretch it out real good and pop your wife or gf on the rear end with it, not too hard tho....
    Then you need to lubricate the powerband with a solution called "astroglide", not too much tho...youll get slippage and slippage leads to the exact reason you needed a powerband in the first place....
    Contrary to popular belief the powerband must be kept in its original packaging until installed. Its a powerband and it will try to attack other powerbands if they get to close to each other. You dont want the Powerband Welfare services coming to your house and taking your powerband away.......

Smile

Wouldn't it keep the neighbors awake?
    [url=http://www.motorbikehelmetsonline.com]Motorbike Helmet Man{/url]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast