Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: here is a suggestion

i heard putting sugar in the gas tank will make my bike run really sweet so my question is this should i use 89 octane even though my manual says that nithing below 91 should be used also is it better to use an air compressor, tire pump, or my mouth when adding air to my tires i am running a sur trac on the right rear, a kenda knarly on the left and a pir of goodyears off this old abandoned car fromm down the street up front could this be why it pulls to one side while doing wheelies? and what would my top speed be if i added a 350x motor onto my exsiting 400ex motor and can i hook up a blaster engine to ,y front wheels so i can have a 4 wheel drive 400ex would it be called a 400ex4wd how much could i "sale" my 400ex4wd for would someone go buy me a new 450r and take the 400ex4wd in exchange for it and since i am trying to "sale" the 400ex4wd for 3500, i will take 2500 for and and deliver it to you for free even though you live over 1000 miles away...thanks

oh has nebody seen of the new gasgas/honda/yamaha yfz1000 trx wild, this thing rips, i am prolly getting one of those next week i "here" it is around 9000 hp and goes 80 in reverse, what has everyone paid for these?

Wow, way to bring back a really old thread guys...
    2005 450r - Janssen, Axis, Lonestar, Hiper, Maier

my ram goes "70 mph" lol...what a joke

Originally posted by speedyquad
    i heard putting sugar in the gas tank will make my bike run really sweet so my question is this should i use 89 octane even though my manual says that nithing below 91 should be used also is it better to use an air compressor, tire pump, or my mouth when adding air to my tires i am running a sur trac on the right rear, a kenda knarly on the left and a pir of goodyears off this old abandoned car fromm down the street up front could this be why it pulls to one side while doing wheelies? and what would my top speed be if i added a 350x motor onto my exsiting 400ex motor and can i hook up a blaster engine to ,y front wheels so i can have a 4 wheel drive 400ex would it be called a 400ex4wd how much could i "sale" my 400ex4wd for would someone go buy me a new 450r and take the 400ex4wd in exchange for it and since i am trying to "sale" the 400ex4wd for 3500, i will take 2500 for and and deliver it to you for free even though you live over 1000 miles away...thanks

oh has nebody seen of the new gasgas/honda/yamaha yfz1000 trx wild, this thing rips, i am prolly getting one of those next week i "here" it is around 9000 hp and goes 80 in reverse, what has everyone paid for these?
    yeah i seen it in the super wal mart it was in the power wheels section thats where i buy my indy 5000 supercharger that makes 87 octane 170 all for a doller haha
    yz250f
    yfz450

This thread is a little old but everyone seems to have forgotten the good old days when you could order a new power band from the local dealer.
    http://www.myspace.com/steveno374

I've decided to retire, 2007 was my last official season racing competitively.

i'm only replying to this olddddd thread because it's a sticky

... and my friend said that my quad should have a wheelie controller, where is this located and how do i adjust it??

he also said that my kanooter valve and newbie bearings were starting to go...

but thankfully the local dealer said they'd fix me right up with those 2 parts AND adjust my wheelie controller real cheap, they told me around $600 dollars

i'm glad they arent ripping me off, and i'm really glad my friend isnt blowing smoke up my ***

Omg you guys shoulda asked me if you wanted hp gains, ok first of all put on LOTS of stickers each sticker is around 20hp gain each, then take off your full exaust, Who needs exaust? it will take off weight and add like 30hp, i also heard about the suger in the gas tank it owns!! i got around 50 hp from that son of a.. oh dude i got that honda/gasgas/yamaha yfz trx wild 1000 then bored it to a 2000!! i get like 20,000hp from it!!!@!@ it goes like 186 mph in reverse! i raced a xy10 falcon jet in a drag i smoked that looser
    2004 400ex for sale! Mildly modded, tons of parts replaced. $2350

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352962

ok, although this thread is old and at one time very funny

it is a suggestion thread, so...

here is a suggestion...either update the forums or put in some kind of pop-up pm system. So when you get a pm, it pops up in a window. I always forget to read my pm's cuz there at the bottom and never alert you

Thanks

Originally posted by 2Fast4u_300ex
    ok, although this thread is old and at one time very funny

it is a suggestion thread, so...

here is a suggestion...either update the forums or put in some kind of pop-up pm system. So when you get a pm, it pops up in a window. I always forget to read my pm's cuz there at the bottom and never alert you

Thanks
    This option has always been available... Check your user cp or browser settings.
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

i took my gas tank off and i have whole there and i pee into it so it runs very good fuel economy the octanes better then jet fuel also i hacked of my left front tire and right rear for weight savings also i cut my shaft in half and welded a chain in there so now with 6 links of a chain welded to my gear cases i move very fast
    '07 250ex
    20 inch razr tires
    ITP C-series sport wheel

'03 kawasaki bayou 250- Cleaned up
    '04 yamaha breeze-sisters

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast