Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: here is a suggestion

ya i know if you drain your oil you can jump so much better. it feels so much lighter too.
    AIM: ESR330R

I have a 300ex with with baffle removed, wheel spacers, and k&n filter. I get my buddy's yfz on takeoff everytime but I run 5lbs of tire pressure and he runs 6 plus he weighs ten pounds more than me so I know that probably has something to do with it. Sorry had to get in on the fun.

Just take all the bolts out of your sprokets... that's 5 hp at least
    Yeah, I'm Fast. #7

450R
    Rossier Shortie, K&N Outerwears Prefilter, Airbox Lid Removed, DynoJet Stage 2 Jet Kit, ITP Holeshot MX Fronts, Razr's on HiPers, HiPer 8x8 for the rear, TAG T-2's, Renthal Grips, DG Propeg Nerfs, N-STYLE Backgrounds, Factory Effex Sticker Kit, Factory Effex Numbers #7, Burgard +1 Stem, Works Dual Rates in the Front, Works Quad Star in the rear, Pro Design Tether Kill Switch, AC Rear Number Plates, AC Front Bumper, Shockwears, Durablue +4 Axle

Thanks to NaWarhorse, Dennis Kirk for all their help with my parts!

"if you can read this, you're in second place.

hey i was wanderin if people could post some pics of there quads?

how bout it guys

Palm Beach County and Port Orange, Florida
    anyone know what jetting i should use for being 1000ft below sea level, im running a sock over a k&n since i cant afford the outwear and i have the powerbong lite without the head pipe just the muffler, and 5 different brand of racing equipment stickers...

btw its so much faster w/o the head pipe

Who wants to join my $50 and under build off? By the way, does anyone know if I can put lt50 shocks on my 400ex to make it ride really low to the ground for when I race mx? I might be able to get those for $50
    2005 450r - Janssen, Axis, Lonestar, Hiper, Maier

Palm Beach County and Port Orange, Florida
    oh yea, and my moms friends dads uncles cousin best friends grandfather twice removed 2nd cousin who works at honda says the 06 450r will have reverse, e-start, and u will beable to make the 2 front tires one to ahve a racing 3-wheeler

My dad is such a jerk, all I did was steal his car, crash it, and then steal his work truck and crash that, too, and now he won't let me take the quad he bought for me and go riding with my friends.
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

I never had my quad up to top speed so I put it on blocks and floored it. Now it wont start. What should I do?

Originally posted by nebjamin
    I never had my quad up to top speed so I put it on blocks and floored it. Now it wont start. What should I do?
    take a hammer hit it a fwe times then put sand in the tank...it should fire up

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast