had:
    -2004 XR650L
    -2004 YFZ450
    -2002 426EX
    -2003 Z400
    -2002 300EX
    -1998 XR100

you can im me at: nj400ex

whatever happens happens, just live life to the fullest.

is this pipe any good?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2001 440ex
    rebuilding as the paychecks keep comming in...

Originally posted by theTman
    is this pipe any good?
    Thats the new improved "Lite" powerbong
    Toys: A small boat and some beach bicycles

looks a like a supermax"well" full system one of the best around IMO (very rare also) lol this thread cracks me up
    08 450r axis lng travel gibson arms stainless lines 12.8-1 je piston stg 2 hotcam lsr axle fatbars everything else bone stock

the 416ex gone but not forgotten

Originally posted by theTman
    is this pipe any good?

is it for sale

Ok, I've got the powerbong Lite full system, 18 inch holeshots on the rear, 19 inch holeshots on the front. I've got the stock carb, I'm using a 158 main, a 42 pilot, needle clip on the 3rd position, choke removed, a K&N filter, stock air boot, snorkel removed, and my airbox lid is in the 3rd drawer of my toolbox under 3 wrenches, 2 screwdrivers, and a nudie magazine.

What should my gearing be for MX?
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

You might want to try a belt drive for MX. Snow mobiles use then with great sucess for snow cross, and you don't even have to shift!!

wo wo wo hold on one second, if your air box lid is in the 3rd drawr down your engine is running way to rich mines in the first drawer with my socks and has never ran better. just a suggestion

Re: here is a suggestion

Originally posted by Pappy
    read some of the ALREADY posted comments or threads. it would answer almost any question you have and if it doesnt THEN make a thread.

it cracks me up that people cry and moan when they are too damn lazy too find the information thats been posted a zillion times!

btw...whats the best pipe for a 400ex
    as much as i agree with you, i like it when people post repetative questions, not only does it make me feel smart when i know the answer but also without it the forums would die down. And usualy more threads bring in more people to add more knowledge to what has been posted which is always good.

The way i learned all that i have in the last 5 or so years here has all been through reading recent threads. I wouldnt know half the random facts because i wouldnt have searched for them.

Anyway i still strongly encourage people to use the search button for simple genric answers.

Ok, I've got the powerbong Lite full system, 18 inch holeshots on the rear, 19 inch holeshots on the front. I've got the stock carb, I'm using a 158 main, a 42 pilot, needle clip on the 3rd position, choke removed, a K&N filter, stock air boot, snorkel removed, and my airbox lid is in the 3rd drawer of my toolbox under 3 wrenches, 2 screwdrivers, and a nudie magazine.
    LMFAO

airbox lid? whats that.. my 400 didnt come with that, and airbox, or an air filter... just a intake boot. Runs great. Dirt just flies through the motor... i drained all my oil so i could jump higher... i count on air for most of the lubing
    02' Silver 440ex
    Full P&P, Edelbrock Doug Eichner 440 carb, Motoworks SR4, Hotcams, Wiseco 11:1, Hotrods...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast