i heard putting sugar in the gas tank will make my bike run really sweet so my question is this should i use 89 octane even though my manual says that nithing below 91 should be used also is it better to use an air compressor, tire pump, or my mouth when adding air to my tires i am running a sur trac on the right rear, a kenda knarly on the left and a pir of goodyears off this old abandoned car fromm down the street up front could this be why it pulls to one side while doing wheelies? and what would my top speed be if i added a 350x motor onto my exsiting 400ex motor and can i hook up a blaster engine to ,y front wheels so i can have a 4 wheel drive 400ex would it be called a 400ex4wd how much could i "sale" my 400ex4wd for would someone go buy me a new 450r and take the 400ex4wd in exchange for it and since i am trying to "sale" the 400ex4wd for 3500, i will take 2500 for and and deliver it to you for free even though you live over 1000 miles away...thanks

oh has nebody seen of the new gasgas/honda/yamaha yfz1000 trx wild, this thing rips, i am prolly getting one of those next week i "here" it is around 9000 hp and goes 80 in reverse, what has everyone paid for these?