Thread: "BEWARE" Northeast Ohio

Thumbs down "BEWARE" Northeast Ohio

If anyone on or around Northfield , Ohio is dealing with a man by the name of Nick Mannino "STOP". He has frauded many people on E-bay either by buying or selling items to them. I know for a fact that he was taken to court and sued for selling a JR50 dirtbike on e-bay. He claimed it ran perfect but the truth is it never ran at all. He was taken to court and he lost. His past E-bay username was Nickhonda900rr and you can tell by the feedbacks that he has left for others that he just does not care."BEWARE OF THIS MAN AND DO NOT BUY OR SELL ANYTHING TO HIM" He caused me much grief and stress!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ride hard life is short!!!!!!!!

Is this that same ripoff guy "Nick99" who also has 80 other SN's everywhere...? Im from northeast OH and if I find out who this guy is or run into him anywhere hes got a problem, I hate ripoffs...
    -Paul

**Full TC 426cc national kit (rebuilt, back in business)**

-13:1 JE piston, national port+polish, lightened flywheel, port matched carb boot, TC 924 MX cam, TC hi rev CDI, oversize head stud kit, CRF cam chain, Carrillo HD rod, Sparks X-6 exhaust, FST auxillary oil cooler, PEP shocks, Laeger's +3 A-arms, JB Racing +1.25 swingarm, LSR axle, RPM tapered carrier, blue Maier plastic, Quadtech hood, Nacs graphics, seat cover, case saver, bar clamps etc, Renthal CR-Hi bend bars, Arens stem, Pro Design Pro Flow kit w/K&N, Outerwears airbox, snorkel hole + filter covers, RAD locknut, PEP E-Z pull clutch lever, Steel Braided brake lines, Razr MX tires, Douglas rims, Pro Armor nerfs, AC bumper, Rath seat latch, Motion Pro cables, WB e-brake block off, DID X-ring chain, Sidewinder sprockets, probably some more Im forgetting...

R.I.P Kelly Chang

Angry Rip- Off

I can tell you this he lives just southwest of Cleveland, Ohio. Does he have other screennames ??? He most likely does because he has frauded many people online and on E-bay.If you need more info on this guy or where he lives send me a PM I have his Cell Phone - Home phone- and street address. He has ripped many people off and I know he rides and races somewhere near Cleveland, OH
    Ride hard life is short!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TC426EX
    Is this that same ripoff guy "Nick99" who also has 80 other SN's everywhere...? Im from northeast OH and if I find out who this guy is or run into him anywhere hes got a problem, I hate ripoffs...
    80 other SN's yah sure? Also the guy you are talking about is not the same guy on these ebay deal.... Nick had some problems with a-arms but I think its gotten a little out of hand...

But sure dont deal with Nick Mannino