Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Exaust??

Question Best Exaust??

I want to put a new muffler on my 300EX, and then jet it. What do you have on yours? How do you like it?
    What about jetting it, what should i get?

I like this krome dg pipe my friend has on his it is loud and it adds a quite a bit of power i love it. I have the pro circuit on my 400 and i really like it.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

i have the wb brothers and really like it big difference esspecially after airbox mods and jet kit from dyno jet

Two Words.......... CURTIS SPARKS
    2004 Yellow 400EX
    Pro Wedge 2 tires on ITP alluminum Rims

Ride Red or Ride Home!

RacingCentral.itgo.com
    AOL IM Name:stevengates45

yah those are really good too

i cant go 300 bucks for a muffler... gotta buy other things too.. for my truck, and that comes first. 220 is my limit.

try a all around cam or a webcam, also get a curtis sparks advance key and a k&n air filter and a better more free flowing air box and i think you might have enough left for a jet kit then when you have enough money or free money and dont need it for the truck get the pipe and change the jet kit to a stage 2

screw a jet kit, go to the dealer and by straight jets, its alot cheaper
    Max
    2000 400EX
    FLY Billit Clutch Assembly, Black Pro Design Kill Switch, AC pro Peg Nerfs with Black Nets, AC Racing Mudscreen Bumper, LSR E-Brake Block Off, White Bro's Sintered Brake Pads, Razr Rear 4-Ply's, Talon 14 tooth, No Air-Box Lid, Pre-Filter, Spray Paint Lid Snorkle Block Off, Hetrick Full Racing Exhaust, No Choke, 165 Main, 45 Pilot, Lowered needle 1 clip(100 Ft Elevation)

My Site

talk to me on AOL IM: maxt 45

Yeah go to a shop and get the jet sizes you need.

I pay 2.50 to 3.00 dollars for a main jet 5.00 for a pilot!

You can get a whole stock of sizes and tune for best power.

lots cheaper than jet kits
    2001 Red 400EX
    AC chassis and swingarm skids, shockwears, Uni filter and airbox mod, 165 main 40 pilot jet, WB E-series, alloy bars cr bend, WB blockoff, yz lever and perch, GCD (tinner's) air scoops.

Other ATV'S
    01' Scrambler 500 (for sale)

Cool Good Deals

EX Adam on my 96 300 I put the ids2 supertrapp on and notice all around better performance.Also it is not obnoxiously loud, plus you have the disc system that allows you to dial in the motor to what you like.Jetting is outlined in the instructions [1-2sizes up]and it comes with the complete headpipe,silencer.Here's the bonus the price is $339.95 http://www.royaldistributing.com/ser...ml&cat=ATV2001 Canadian plus tax.These people ship everywhere and are good to deal with.In U.S. dollars it is about half that. JAY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast