Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Roit Quad Race

Kory running in fith trying to make the move on Baker...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

As kory gets around Baker in the whoops.(all you see is handle bars) he's now in pursuit of Jeremy who is third.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Dustin Nelson was also working his way up through the riders unfortunately he just ran out of time and finished sixth.
    Brittany #23

Natalie still out front on a borrowed quad...
    Brittany #23

Jason holding down second..
    Brittany #23

Schell on his ALBA 450 was holing onto third, but wait whos that knocking on Schells door but Kory Ellis
    Brittany #23

Kory cought Schell and made the pass for third.
    Brittany #23

Kory in third and Jeremy right behind in fourth..
    Brittany #23

Kory and Jeremy both now riding for Team Alba tear up the whoops....
    Brittany #23

In the end Natalie gets the win....
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast