Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Roit Quad Race

Dirt Roit Quad Race

This year there were a couple of the top names missing from the lineup but the action was even better...and there off. Keith little gets an awesome start. Unfortunately they stopped the race. I was told someone jumped or someone wasn't ready?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And there off again.... Keith little once again gets a great start. This time though so does Natalie and Schell.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Natalie gets by Little and never looks back... sometime within the first couple laps bad luck strikes for Little and he gets a flat.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell was riding pretty hard after a nasty crash in practice.
    Brittany #23

Then the mess in the corner.
    Brittany #23

Natalie still out front....
    Brittany #23

but out of no where Jason Luburgh moves into second!
    Brittany #23

And Sage Baker who makes the drive down from northern California for the ITP races, is now in third.
    Brittany #23

Even Kory benefits and is now charging hard in fifth chasing Jeremy in fourth
    Brittany #23

Schell gets around Sage set his sites on Luburgh..
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast