Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Banshee First Ride review

Thumbs up Banshee First Ride review

Well, I only have about an hour on the machine, but its great? Lots of horsepower, and a ton of wheelspin! Starts easy, doesnt handle bad at all, and looks great! The stuff in my sig will be in next week sometime! This pic was taken after two runs in the grass...the ruts are about an inch deep..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Lets see the bike

Ive been thinking about selling my 300ex for a banshee... But I ride trails most of the time so I dont think it'd be the best even if I set it up for trails
    2001 300ex- WILL RACE FOR BEER

Your wish is my command!

P.S. I really love the black plastic!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

hye HOTT, get some LRD pipes or the Toomeys are good too, you should get TounyDoukas Motor work, i belive he is one of the best.

He has been around for a while,and he is great. Also you shoudl have fun with it, i love the light swtch power band,its great.
    2003 Cannodale Blaze: HDC Built 468 Falicon Stroker, JE 13:1 piston, portjob,PC Carbon Rad. Shrouds,Carbon Tank Cover, Carbon Headlight Deletes, LSR Axle, Houser +3 LT arms, TCS LT shocks, Ohlins w/ Elka Parts Rear, Holeshot XCR's and MXR4's, Z400 throttle, FMF Ti4 Anodized silencer, PRM Bumper and Grab bar

2003 Silverado 3500 D/A Ext. Cab LS AFE stg 2 Intake,Predator stacked w/ Edge Hot O.J., Magna Flow Str8 Piped,PUTCO Grille, SCC Ram-Air hood,Escalade Handles,Smoked cab/marker lights, Kicker Components, JL W6 12's, 1200W JBL amp,Eclipse Double Din Touchscreen, and many more to come

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    ur quads are worth more then my house haha j.k... man thats acutally a nice banshee... i like the front black better then the old white... i still say get the red fullbore
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

They should have put some white springs on there instead of yellow. I think it looks dumb with yellow. Have fun with your toys chef
    -2001 300ex-
    -1999 400ex-

I love that powerband too pro400, you can just be rollin along, then give a little tiny bit more throttle and smoke the tires on pavement..its great! lol , By two weekends from now, it will be twice what it is now!
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

Banshees are sweet , I've ridden with a few , they're pretty impressive , I've watched them squeal the tires on the pavement with little effort.
    2007 can am outlander 800

You've got an impressive lineup of quads there man. A trick 400, banshee and a stock raptor...by the way, nice banshee
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06

Nice Alky!!

I keep liken them more and more as I see them. I just wish I could ride one of them where I live (trails, logging roads) Maybe when I get older Ill buy one just for the dunes and deck it out. I'd have a 400ex and a Banshee, or a Raptor. But thats not for another couple years.

Alky- I told my buddie with a banshee that a guy on the fourm bought one, first thing he said was ID SMOKE HIM lol
    2001 300ex- WILL RACE FOR BEER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast