Thread: John Natalie Jr. Tips & Tricks Video

John Natalie Jr. Tips & Tricks Video

Innervision Industries teams up with Blingstar and John Natalie Jr. to bring professional racing and riding tips to everyone.

Due to the severe lack of educational videos for quad riders, Innervision Industries has made an instructional video to benefit riders of every skill level. With the help of Blingstar, and the immense wisdom, experience, and skill of John Natalie Jr., they are excited to bring you Tips and Tricks with John Natalie Jr.

This video gives an in-depth lesson to riders of all skills, topics covered include: Holeshots, Cornering, Passing, Jumping, Whoops, Diet and Exercise, How to Obtain Sponsors, Race Tips, and much more. Also included in this DVD are several special features such as: Bike Prep and Maintenance by John's mechanic, Dave Gibson, and Chiropractic Care with Dr. Mark Casteel, Outtakes from the shoot, Company
    Biographies, and an exciting trailer for Innervision Industries new film, Carpe Diem.

The majority of the video was shot in one week at several locations throughout Pennsylvania. Many new camera angles were used throughout the filming process to make the viewer feel as though he was on board with John and getting one on one treatment. We feel you will find the enclosed video very informative and entertaining. Please view the video and let your readers, as well as us, know what you think.

Purchasing Information:
    Retail price: $29.95
    Available at C&D Racing (308) 696-7805 at a Discounted Price:
    www.InnervisionIndustries.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Re: John Natalie Jr. Tips & Tricks Video

I wish john natalie jr. would come to my house and help me figure out how to hit the jump i try to hit. I have done it 4 times and flipped all four try's.

Re: Re: John Natalie Jr. Tips & Tricks Video

Originally posted by kyle400exsmith
    I wish john natalie jr. would come to my house and help me figure out how to hit the jump i try to hit. I have done it 4 times and flipped all four try's.
    Pics, we need pics.
    '02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

what is the price through C&D?

Re: Re: Re: John Natalie Jr. Tips & Tricks Video

Originally posted by Doibugu2
    Pics, we need pics.
    LOL

H-E-Double Hockey Sticks with the pics, I wanna see that on video!! LOL
    Hit the gas and grin!

2004 TRX 450Fn'R
    Lonestar Axle, LSR AntiFade Hub
    Pro Tapers, Accerbis Handguards
    Beadlocks, Razr MX'ers
    Sparks X6 Race Exhaust
    Sparks Aggresive Drop Camshaft
    Sparks Jet Kit & Filter Kit
    A/C Nerfs
    Blingstar Iron Cross Bumper
    RTC Clutch Perch, and Lever
    PRM Radiator Shrouds
    Denton Adj. Steering Dampner
    Houser +1 Steering Stem, w/Anti-Vibe
    ASR A-Arms +2w,+1F
    Elka Triple Rates (ssd) with Remote Rezzy's

Re: Re: John Natalie Jr. Tips & Tricks Video

Originally posted by kyle400exsmith
    John does do one on one sessions it does cost some money tho and what not i'm not all sure what goes on but you'd have to ask him his name on here is IRONMANNATALIE i'm sure he'd help ya out and show ya how to get it done.

I saw ppl out at his house shootin one day and i was tryin to figure out what they were doin and wheni stopped a few days later my aunt said making a video but i didnt think this would be it I just have to say great job of stepin it up Johnny! And Kick some *** in 05 Miss ya Cuz!!
    *Hugz & Kissez*
    Tiff

Congrats to the Championships John!!

RIP Matt & Goody!! Racing isnt the same without you both!

Just in time for Christmas So they are available NOW??? Sounds like a great gift for the boy
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

Originally posted by dirtmomma
    Just in time for Christmas So they are available NOW??? Sounds like a great gift for the boy

They have been available since late October
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

I got mine in last week and well worth the money. The slow motion footage showing shock travel and going into breaking bumps with power on/off is pretty cool.

The helmet cam footage makes you feel like you are there going thru step by step instruction