Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Dunes on April 27th

Oregon Dunes on April 27th

Hey all I will be making a run to the dunes on the 27th and 28th of this month.. Should be staying at the KOA near Horsefal, right by the military guy. We will be riding at Horsefal, Winchester, Spinreel, and Boxcar..
    Anyone from this forum that would like to meet, please let me know and we can try and hookup..
    Oh yeah we know you wanna meet the Deathman...ha :devil

Or if you are going and would like someone to ride with me and my brother in law will be there and are not the kind that have pissing matches..so no worry..
    Deathbringer
    (The Corporation)

2002 Yellow 400ex
    Armadillo Chrome Bumper
    WB E-series pipe
    WB Rev box
    Dyno Jet kit
    K&N filtering/moded airbox
    Chromed headers
    Lots of bling bling

oregon

we will be down at honeyman that weekend thats the last weekend you can ride from there so we allways go for the full hookups there will be about 10 or 15 of us any thing from old Rs to brand new ds 650 and the old guys i go with will race up comp hill just for fun

brokenbones
    new baby at home and the toys are still in the garage

Where is honeyman out?? Anyway we will be there and we ride two yellow honda 400ex's... We wear all Oneal gear, blue and yellow, and my brother in law wears, grey and black..

Would love to watch you take on Attitude hill... let me know.
    Deathbringer
    (The Corporation)

2002 Yellow 400ex
    Armadillo Chrome Bumper
    WB E-series pipe
    WB Rev box
    Dyno Jet kit
    Chromed headers
    Lots of bling bling

honeyman's is in florence. Have fun at the dunes deathbringer can't make it to Coos Bay but I mite go to SandLakes for the day.
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

I might go down there

Well that is my 21st b-day weekend, so I might get a group of friends and family to go down there. I will let you know. Also feel free to check out my Oregon Dunes User Group. We will discuss riding trips to the dunes. Come check it out. It is free to join, the site is
    Oregon Sand Dunes User Group
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RC 3

Originally posted by Deathbringer

Would love to watch you take on Attitude hill... let me know.
    Is your Attitude Hill in Coos Bay or Winchester? We named a hill in winchester bay Attitude Hill...no, its not the hill that you can see from the road, its a little taller than that one I think, with lots of turns and ruts...its off of the finger that you can see the lake from.

Wouldn't it be funny if I showed up with a banshee at the exriders ride?
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

I am talking about the big big one at winchester... here is a pic off the top of it

Deathbringer
    (The Corporation)

2002 Yellow 400ex
    Armadillo Chrome Bumper
    WB E-series pipe
    WB Rev box
    Dyno Jet kit
    Chromed headers
    Lots of bling bling

Attitude Hill is fun to clime but the hill that Alky is talking about is nuts!! I have pictures of that hill but no way to scan them. My buds were going up it on there R's but I didn't have the guts to try it with a stock swingarm.
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

The hill that Deathbringer showed a pic of is alright..it used to be tough, now its just a trail to get on that finger quicker...you shift up on that hill, its not that tough...

I'm glad that someone finally knows what hill I'm talking about....You can go up with a stock swingarm, My best friend that rides has a 416 that makes about 40 horsepower and he goes up it on a stock swingarm all the time...Of course he has to get off the throttle in those little bumps just out of the trees...I guess the +2 really did help, I could hold it full throttle and just carry the fronts about 3 inches off the sand...I love that feeling...
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Crap man post a pic so I can see what you are talking about...i want to see what I need to climb
    Deathbringer
    (The Corporation)

2002 Yellow 400ex
    Armadillo Chrome Bumper
    WB E-series pipe
    WB Rev box
    Dyno Jet kit
    Chromed headers
    Lots of bling bling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast