Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: little sahara

little sahara

me and about four of my friends are heading down to Little Sahara, OK in the middle of May. My 400 is pretty much still stock except for exhaust and air filter. I have a set fo paddles, I need to get a whip, and a helmet. what else do I need to be prepared down there? I have never been down before. Anything special as far as clothing, acessories, modifications, gear, or tools? I dont know what to expect. I have seen pictures of Little Sahara, and it looks alot different than the place we go sand riding in Nebraska. Any help would be appreciated.
    2002 YELLOW 400ex, sparks advance key, white brothers e-series slip on, K&N filter, outerwear,and dyno jet kit, grinded down stock head pipe, removed choke, smoothed out carb, 42 piolt, 165 main, splitfire plug, and running 15-50 mobil one SYNTHETIC oil with no problems

Thumbs up Little Sahara

Quad should be fine as it is, Getting a helmet should be first on your list. If you want to wait to get a flag you can purchase one in Waynoka, OK. at Jim's Sandtoy's for like $20.00 with a spring.
    As far as clothing go's be prepared for temp's ranging from the mid 30's to upper 80's or lower 90's also be prepared for rain.
    Other than that just have a ball, it's alot of fun there.

dads400ex
    Me- retired from riding, racing and miss it every day; oldest sons- 2005 450R, race ready and a lot of extras; Youngest son- sold his, he is in the US Army Infantry.

Do you have to have a triangle flag or is a square flag ok too.
    I'll be there next sunday.

I dont think it really matters as long as you have a flag on there. man you are coming from ohio. how many miles is that going to be. dont worry it will be well worth the drive
    Attached Images Attached Images

another. this boy was on a warrior and is only 15 years old. he was getting some big time air

another

this is a bad_ss bike

Its going to be right around a thousand miles. Me and my buddies will be there from the 21st to the 27th. I cant wait i went to silver lake one weekend last year... just wetted my appetite.

Thanks for the info, I thought I heard that flags were required down there, Are you guys sure there are not any last minute modifications I need to make to my 400 to survive down there?
    2002 YELLOW 400ex, sparks advance key, white brothers e-series slip on, K&N filter, outerwear,and dyno jet kit, grinded down stock head pipe, removed choke, smoothed out carb, 42 piolt, 165 main, splitfire plug, and running 15-50 mobil one SYNTHETIC oil with no problems

Originally posted by 2qk4u
    this is a bad_ss bike
    man,,,that bike look uncomfortable as he!! to ride!!!
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast