Thread: banshee set up for XC

banshee set up for XC possible trade

96 350 banshee set up for cross country fresh top end rings and pistons, 2 into 1 carb, 2 into 1 exhaust, starts first or second kick, IMS 5.6 gallon desert tank, anti vibe sterring stem, twist throttle, maier plactic, dirt devil rear tires, good year run flats on the front, renthal bars, full prm skid plates, prm front and rear bumper works triple rate shocks. ask for pictures. possible trade
    call 270-755-2058 or 270 535 8227 ask for jonathan
    jonathansears1@hotmail.com

if you want some pic, send me ur email and i will email u some

can you post som pics?
    93 Banshee mostly stock except full LRD pipes, boost bottle and its jetted
    and starts first kick

98 RM 250
    hinson
    works connection
    FLY

AWESOME

would you be willing to trade stock parts + cash for some of the mods? that way you could still sale it whole and make some money

depends on what you want?

the gas tank, 2 into 1 pipe, 2 into 1 exhaust (I have toomey t-5's id trade ya), the twist throttle, maybe the skids and bumpers..... I honestly dont have the money to buy ALL of it right now, but pm me and see what you are willing to let go... I can get pics of the parts on my bike if ud like. Thanks!!!

i would rather keep it the way it is, but tell he how much you would cash u would give for all of it. how do you post pictures on here.

I am specifcally intersted in the 2 into 1 carb, the twist throttle and gas tank. right now I have a deal about trading my toomies for a 2 into 1 pipe and if that doesnt work I am def. still intersted in yours... What color is the tank? Like I said I would supply you with all my stuff in good condition..... What would be your bottom dollar on a trade for the your intake, carb and throttle assy. for mine? How much $ + my tank for your IMS? thanks!