Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 Hours Of Atv America

12 Hours Of Atv America

Registration for the 12 Hours of ATV America held annually in Fort Dodge, IA on the last Saturday of every October is now open. The 12 Hours is an endurance event: 1 Quad, 3 Riders, 12 Hours!!! Pro teams will be racing for a $36,000 payday, payback also for Class “A”. Other classes include “B”, Utility Expert, 30+ and Industry. This is your chance to ride along side the nation’s top professional and amateur racers. to register for this year’s race go to www.12hoursofatvamerica.com. . Entries are limited so don’t wait until the last minute!
    OldmanWheeler

How many teams are signed up so far?
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

I think that there are 41 teams reg. so far from my count.

Teams

Ya you are right Tom. It's really picking up so we are going to set up the pits to handle 125 teams and leave room just incase we reach our max of 150. My bet is that we will have around 100 teams. We start laying out the track Saturday.
    OldmanWheeler

Tom why aint we been approved yet?Me another team both signed up opening day an ain`t heard nothing yet.Wondering if we had to make any changes or what.Dont want to wait till the last 2 weeks an the other classes are full.Thanks Johnny K

mikeracerx34

What team name and class are you registered for and I will check it out tomorrow for you and let you know. I'm sure there's no problem it's just that we are all running in a hundred different directions right now and John just got back from Calif. so we should be getting caught up, but just give me your team name and class and I will personally check into it for you. Thanks, Bob.
    OldmanWheeler

Chance's Powder Coating Industry class Thanks so much would greatly appreciate it .Johnny

also check out Full Throttle. They signed up for A and still havn't heard from anyone not even a confirmation that they had recieved their resumes. Momma B

If Oldmanwheeler doesn't get back to you by Friday, see me this Sat before or after the race. I will have my list of current teams with me. I am leaving this morning to help set up FR.

mikeracerx34

You are now approved and should be recieving confirmation soon.
    OldmanWheeler

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast