Thread: Could this pipe be for real???????

Could this pipe be for real???????

If this pipe is for real iam ordering it asap i mean 17.5 HP increase i already called the place and they said the dynoed it and all and it is available for the kfx and z so iam really thinking about it

http://www.tlcracing.biz/intimidator.htm
    2003 KFX 400
    1969 GTO Judge (396)
    2006 C6 ZO6
    2003 sl 500 (daily driver)
    1987 Buick Grand National

"Having a 9 second honda is like coming out of the closet. You might surprise people in the beginning, but in the end, you're still gay."

Democrats are like the Sierra Club, Always huggin trees!

that the biggest BS ever, dont waste your money on a piece of crap like that biggest scam ever, maybe 1.75 HP gain
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

If your ride is a YFZ and not a Z where you posted. That sounds reasonable for a pipe K&N and jetting on a YFZ. Seen alot of other pipes claiming that.

The YFZ is seriously choked down stock.

Totally impossible Ido not care what their (rigged) dyno says!

B.S. degree in BS
    No Wing, I guess you have NO WING!

yea i called the place again and talked to them and they couldnt really answer many of my questions so i do think it is a rig now as well
    2003 KFX 400
    1969 GTO Judge (396)
    2006 C6 ZO6
    2003 sl 500 (daily driver)
    1987 Buick Grand National

"Having a 9 second honda is like coming out of the closet. You might surprise people in the beginning, but in the end, you're still gay."

Democrats are like the Sierra Club, Always huggin trees!

Dude if it was for real you would have heard and seen about it long before this!!! Everyone on here would own there stuff!
    No Wing, I guess you have NO WING!

You want power, go with the 455kit

No pipe will give you 17.5 horse.....Period!!!!!!

There is no cheap horse power out there other than nitrous, which will end up costing you later.

Max Power Cylinders inc. offers a 455cc kit that I have on my personal quad. These guys know their stuff, no bull.

Look em up. They took my 29.7 stock Z400 and gave it a true 50.1 horsepower. No bull.

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    i have quads and i actually ride them

Just keep in mind ladies and gent's that they didn't specify where in the dyno chart it added 17 or so hp. It's a marketing strategy where ya take the smallest true fact and exploit it. Hence the fact if right after peak stock HP, the power might just drop right off the chart while their pipe pulled another 500 rpm's or so, but yet they can still claim the 17 hp difference.

could be stock hp at the wheels compared to the hp at the crank on the piped one and i bet the did the cam mod too
    2006 #54 NEATV
    open expert/open pro-am
    honda trx walsh/pep/baldwin