Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#6 - Twin Creeks - ATV Race Coverage

Amanda Slaton on her KTM
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ms. Clayton (is it Beth?) This way I won't have to be so formal in the future... lol

Ok I don't know her name but she did pretty good to be under powered.

Ok I seen her practice and I thought that the womens class may be pretty good since there was another fast woman out there but I was disapointed not to see her run the women's class....

Ok now there are some pics of the womens class hopefully this helps.
    Now if anyone wants to post a race report from another class I will see what I can do. I like taking the pics but I can't stand the writing part....

If any of you are wondering I am having website problems right now and as soon as I get everything smothed over it will be back up and running don't give up on me just yet. Give me a couple of weeks.

For those of you that Don't know me I shoot a lot of races I have shot:
    GNC TT
    Orrville
    Birch Creek
    Ashtabula
    Elizabeth city
    Arkansas
    (plan on going to TX)
    GNC MX
    Birch Creek
    Muddy Creek
    GNCC
    Steele Creek
    as well as Southern ATVA and local races around the house
    My email is Bluegroove@northstate.net
    and My web site will be Bluegroovephotos.com
    If you would like to email me and I can send you what I have or reply here and I will do what I can to post so you can view your pics. I try to shoot every class and everyone...

Good deal, thanks for adding those pics!

Always good to keep the women folk happy (hows that statement go.... h3ll hath no fury like a pi$$d off woman???)

Originally posted by p@iNn3ck

Always good to keep the women folk happy (hows that statement go.... h3ll hath no fury like a pi$$d off woman???)
    Thats right & DON'T forget it hehehe

Bluegroove those are GREAT pics THANKS for including the ladies Man oh man that looks fun, I would of been behind on the underpowered 400 on my underpowered 300 LMAO naw j/k I think if I raced those BIG tracks I'd have to ride my brother in laws crazy *** 330R

Originally posted by p@iNn3ck

True Dat.......

Thanks for posting the ladies pics!!!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Great coverage Aaron!!... Looks like you are getting a little more used to that pricey camera you've got! LOL.... Anyway! It was some great racing and I can't thank Doug and Daryl enough for helping me get my quad dialed in just right!! Aaron.... All I'm gonna say is that you better watch out for me when you are on that 450r of yours! Those boys did a great job getting my bike running!!! I'll see you at the track!
    06 LTR (White):ATP Racing Engines Port and Polish, +1 Ti exhaust valves, JE 14:1 Piston, Hotcams Intake cam, Power Commander, FuelATV intake, Full HMF Ironman series exhaust, Hinson Clutch Basket, Hinson Clutch Plates, Blue Laker Custom Plastics, QuadTech Hump seat, Blue Tag "Railer" skid plate, Fasst Co. flex bars, ASV F3 Pro Clutch perch w/ lever, ASV F3 Brake lever, Precision Steering Stabilizer, Walsh long travel front end, Fox Evol front shocks, Fox Poduim X rear shock w/ DSC, GT Thunder Linkage, Streamline Brake Lines front & rear, Motion Pro clutch cable, Rath Graphics kit, Rath Anti-Vibe Stem, black Rath bumper, black Rath grab bar, black Rath competition nerf bars/heel guards, Hipers with Maxxis Razr MX's or itp bajas all around p/c gloss black, kenda klaws, Lonestar Axcalibur axle, BCS Shift Pin, Blue CV4 hoses, Relocator, updog # backings, srp case saver, lots of powdercoating!!... and a few more things to come!

Thanks to this year's sponsors: Rath Racing, HMF Exhaust, FuelATV, Fly Racing, and Western Power Sports

Thanks Blue Groove Photos for the Women's Coverage I was starting to get nervous about the missing coverage. I will make sure that their are photos from the Texas race of the women racers because you deserve it
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast