Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#6 - Twin Creeks - ATV Race Coverage

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    Ladies Coverage????
    YEA we always get put on the back burner don't we

Man those pics make me wanna GO RACING!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love it..................I think I'm having an adrenaline rush just sitting here ROFLMAO j/k welllllllllllllll maybe not hehehee

Would LOVE to take my kid to a nice TT track like that & let him GIT R DONE!!!
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

ok here is the race coverage, i believe.....

In the main, Mandy B. got the hole shot. I got around her on the third corner and started to pull away. Mandy stayed in 2nd until about the 5th lap, she spun out and unfortunately and killed it Amanda worked her way into second. I ran off the track on the last 3 laps. Amanda got pretty close to me, but i was able to still take the win. Amanda took second while pressuring me on the last lap. Jamie Luburgh took third!

Thats about it.... now the Paducah National, was an awsome race in the womens class with me and mandy!

Would that be the Miss Ice racing Mandy?? I watched her race out here @ the ice races & she is AWESOME I LOVE LOVE LOVE her quad too, is she still running her 250?? Man wish we could see some pics of you GIRLS out there Sounds like alot of funn Congrats to you on 1st place!! So what do you ride?? I think we've chatted before but maybe not
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

No, mandy is on a sparks 450R... you know the way guys are all over anything about girls in here, you would think that they would love to hear about the womens class TT...they are way "faster"than mx. I absolutly love watching the womens class and find it very competitive!! Way to go girls!!!

Originally posted by iceracer65
    No, mandy is on a sparks 450R... you know the way guys are all over anything about girls in here, you would think that they would love to hear about the womens class TT...they are way "faster"than mx. I absolutly love watching the womens class and find it very competitive!! Way to go girls!!!
    Yep I agree totally So is the 450 pink/white??? Does she still have her R??? I just found out yesterday that she's running a 450 I bet it's a see of blue & red @ ALL the races now!!

OK OK OK I guess yall want some pics to go with the article too huh. well here ya go

Here is the start
    Attached Images Attached Images

this is another view of the start

Ms. Clayton leading the pack

I think this is the last lap coming to the flag

Mandy's 450r

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast