Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2004 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#6 - Twin Creeks - ATV Race Coverage

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    Thanks Blue Groove Photos for the Women's Coverage I was starting to get nervous about the missing coverage. I will make sure that their are photos from the Texas race of the women racers because you deserve it
    Thank You Sir We girls gotta get in there too

Thanks Blue Groove Photos for the Women's Coverage I was starting to get nervous about the missing coverage. I will make sure that their are photos from the Texas race of the women racers because you deserve it
    I believe its going to be one hell of a race too.....and yes i'm Beth

Wink

Is that cause you like us or cause you're scared of us? I'm kiddin great coverage, I just wish the magazines would do more for TT racing. Hopefully with Suzuki jumping in it next year things will get better.
    "The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD." --Proverbs 21:31

Originally posted by racinggrl5
    I believe its going to be one hell of a race too.....and yes i'm Beth
    If I had the money to set my Dale up for TT...id come run with yall in Texas but I definitely dont have any extra dollar bills laying around right now! Ya'll might meet a friend of mine there tho, her name is Chasity Neece, I race with her sometimes (we both are MX racers).... maybe next year I can make it and give TT a try... You look like youre pretty fast Beth, do you do any MX ever?
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910