Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#6 - Twin Creeks - ATV Race Coverage

2004 GNC TT Round #6 Twin Creeks Raceway, Greenbrier, AR.

The 6th round of the GNC TT was held in Greenbrier, AR just on the outskirts of the beautiful Ozark mountains.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The weather was pretty good for Arkansas this time of year. For Saturday we had cloudy skies with just a little humidity and the high temp was probably in the low 80's.

When I first got to the track I took a stroll around to check out what pro riders were attending, as well as, what aftermarket companys were on hand.

The first Rig that I came to was Legacy ATV.

The "Quadfather" Kenny Marcou again showed the young bucks the fast way around the track. The Wisconsin rider led 8 laps of the 25+ class final, but got out motored as he left his banshee at home He still ended up 2nd in the class...way to go Ken!!

Brian McGhee, Johnathon McGhee, of Legacy ATV were on hand to sell some of their products. Here to represent them we have Leah Lorberg from Gordonville, MO.

The next rig I saw was the Lonestar Racing of Keith Little's.

I caught Keith doing some early prep to his bike and he was glad to pause to take a mug shot!

Next, I came across Doug Nicholas, mechanic for Daryl Rath. I have a friend that had a problem with his predator from the Northwest Arkansas area Tyler Drake that have spoke with them on the phone several occasions. He brought his quad to Twin Creeks and Dan gladly helped him figure out the problem.

I caught Daryl working on rebuilding a shock and got him to give me a quick look.

Here we have Brian Foltz and Robin Seitz with Extreme Tec-ATV. They had their dyno trailer on hand and ready to see if your quad could really walk the walk of the talk that some people thought their quad was pushing.

Kevin Helt also had his dyno-works trailer in the pit area. Kevin was running in the +30 class for the weekend.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast