Thread: to you alsaska 400

to you alsaska 400

You guys can all go to ****, and dont worry it wasnt sheep that i was sleeping with it was you girl.....dont be upset, and i believe that i got my info from the dealership that my uncle owns where he got the letter and the recall notice. So why dont you just stay and alaska and if you get some courage come to PA and get burned by my 400... people like you who think they know everything are the ones that really dont know anything

I agree with Alaska on this one. I have only heard good things about the newer c-dales. The only ones with problems were the FX's, and the problem parts were fixed on them.
    06 LTR450

Re: to you alsaska 400

Originally posted by Jblazin98
    You guys can all go to ****, and dont worry it wasnt sheep that i was sleeping with it was you girl.....dont be upset, and i believe that i got my info from the dealership that my uncle owns where he got the letter and the recall notice. So why dont you just stay and alaska and if you get some courage come to PA and get burned by my 400... people like you who think they know everything are the ones that really dont know anything
    When you learn to use well-formed sentences with correct spelling, I MIGHT take what you have to say seriously. You made a unsubstantiated claim, without any kind of actual knowledge at all. I don't care if your Uncle owns a dealership or a sheep farm....my original reply still stands. Post some proof about your claims and I will be the first to eat crow..........JIM
    ?????-----------------------------mine

1999 KTM 65 SX/ #100/------son's

'00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

You're an idiot. The Speed will show you what real speed is all about.

Geez, on the earlier Cannondale Cannibal post, I supported you Alaska, but kind of got onto Catfish for talking about the guys low post count. I guess I was way off. It is apparent that post count might have something to do with knowledge.
    At least with this guy. Sorry Catfish
    Honda, Best On Earth
    2000 400EX, 1996 300EX and a 1997 LT80 - each with a bunch of custom schtuff on'em!
    2001 CR250
    2002 KDX220

Ridiculous

All I was trying to do is get the proof to what this guy stated as fact. I know he has no proof, but thought I would give him a chance. I can't stand empty claims and also posts about kids wearing Fox gear at junior highs or high schools........: ) JIM
    ?????-----------------------------mine

1999 KTM 65 SX/ #100/------son's

<sigh>
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.