Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: i hate 300ex or raptor

yea, he proably is, he is jelous of the 300/ raptor too, jus dumbness really bothers me

Re: bigaqua you are a complete moron

Originally posted by 96~300EXking
    I just sold my 2001 polaris trailblazer ...which wouldve smoked your peice of crap trailboss.......and i got a 96 300ex which has more power than that trailblazer could've ever had....you are an idiot.......i would like to see you try and smoke me with your junk trailboss......get a real quad.....or stop talkin
    If you think your little piece of sh*t 300EX is bad and can beat my awesome trailboss 250, then lets race and we will see who kicks who's a*s:grr :devil

Re: Re: bigaqua you are a complete moron

Originally posted by bigaqua

If you think your little piece of sh*t 300EX then lets race and we will see who kicks who's ***:grr :devil
    LMAO! You really think that your trail boss will beat a 300ex? The last time there was a trailboss in the dunes that i saw, it wouldn't even spin the tires..and that was on sand! I guess it might be faster than walking, but not by much!
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Re: Re: Re: bigaqua you are a complete moron

Originally posted by Alky472

LMAO! You really think that your trail boss will beat a 300ex? The last time there was a trailboss in the dunes that i saw, it wouldn't even spin the tires..and that was on sand! I guess it might be faster than walking, but not by much!
    I'll beat all of your ***'s

u are jus a dork, who rides a polaris, and is jelous of everyone elses bad ***** bikes on this site, id bet alky's bike could beat u in 1rst, 1/2 throttle

My 300ex ate a modded trail boss on the weekend.
    2007 can am outlander 800

my brothers blaster could eat one, and his suiziki lt185 i think, and my sis's breeze could all beat one, even on ice, wit tt tires, i dont think it could spin the tires

This one had a k&n , a dg pipe and suposibly a piston , he couldn't even touch me in accleration and its an auto.
    2007 can am outlander 800

Well .

Well guys sometimes you cant win , There are always people that cant admit they are wrong or in this case a heck of alot slower. Well I suppose he can beat anyone , just because hes a raging moron like that , if the kid had enough comon sense he would have stopped talking by now, Well aqua whatever , You have officially recieved a pass to don't talk island .
    Shutup and shapeup. And get a real quad dude . Try a Honda.
    All I gotta say is "we right here" (DMX) Im gunna be here in Pa for quite awhile if ya wanna race me on my "slow 300" I'll be here my number is 1800 eat roost , So just go along bein a lil nancy on your power wheels trailboss, and go do something worthwhile man like homework , and get a real job so you can afford a big boys quad , And some big boys diapers because you'll need em after you ride a real quad, sorry guys just flamin.

This Post was not to offend anyone besides Aquaman
    Lmt racing
    We powdercoat!!!! For custom powdercoating please Email Bigdog6718@hotmail.com.
    #4x-00'Red Skin 416ex- Trick to the bone.
    You were as fast as me....
    Until the green flag dropped

he still runnin his peter suckers bout that badazz Trailboss??

I tell you what get out on that thing if your mom will let you, and get on the road. Tell your mom to get behind you in the car and tell how fast youre goin...top speed.....then times that by 2....then divide that by how many times you lie about it...And youll get 34 mph....

My five year old has a go kart that will go faster than your trailboss......

Face it...wake up....250.....automatic....Belt drive aint it?? LMAO

I will tell you whats fast.....your mouth, your typin skills, and your imagination...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567