Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i hate 300ex or raptor

Red face i hate 300ex or raptor

man the raptor all it does is tare up and the 300ex lacks the power.don't buy em:devil :devil

ok

thanks for the warning/advice

'00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Wow.....all this coming from the owner of a trailboss...:HUH:
    Last edited by Chef; 04-10-2002 at 12:31 PM.
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Sounds like some kid who's mommy wouldn't let them buy a raptor and they can't handle a 300ex.
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

a 300ex would prob beat a trail boss

Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

u must be aa dumb kid the 300ex is more than half of a raptors motor. and you own a f***ing trail boss and it is stock! my 300ex is like 10 times faster then a trail boss u must be kidding! and a raptor also needs a better rider or u would get killed so he is just a better rider than u and u are trying to race a 660cc quad with a 300cc quad use your head you arent gonna win
    thanks to my 04 sponsers: broque ward racing, ac racing, fibe industries, tag metals, rtc racing products, fmx racing, pappy's performance coatings
    current bikes
    250r-esr 310/ keihin 38pwk / jrd + +1 long travel/ fabtech 88 swing/ front pep triple rezzies comp adjust/ galfer/ hiper beads/ razr mx/ tag/ durablue/ ac/
    ^just a taste^
    300ex- r- razrs douglas .190 f- fast treckers douglas .190, ac bumper w/ mudscreen, renthal ,trail tech lights, K&N filter, Outerwear, K&N jet kit, powroll airbox lid, hetrick pipe, custom length works dual rate fronts with rezzies, works rear quadstar shock with rezzie, graydon proline nerfs, lsr axcaliber axle, burgard +1 400ex a-arms, galfer +2 brake lines

old bike(s)- 01 250ex

is it me or should this kid keep his mouth closed considering he owns a trail boss??? talk about having a machine with no balls. real cool to be slamming the machines you wish you could own. buy a real machine kid, and find yourself another forum.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast