Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Round # 9

Thumbs up Cody S. UTAH

Originally posted by quadchick01
    Cody Smith got around Danny Ragon to over take the second place position.
    Good to see Cody representing for Utah!!

creech

Originally posted by Flynbryan19
    So that was about the slackest excuse I've heard from Dana Creech.... Long drive wanna go home.....?? Why drive all that way just to ride one moto and get no money out of it? Sounds to me like he didn't wanna get beat by Schell when he didn't have a flat....

I Heard Creech got DQ for pit riding without a helmet!!
    and he didnt want to stick around to WATCH moto 2! But thats just what i heard!

Mr smart guy

hey man this is dana creech and i am not very excited by yur post . I was on my way home and i stoped for the race and it was running way behind so i stayed for the first moto and packed it up to go home (a 14 hour drive) So if you have any more coments about me you can email me or just keep them to yur self.
    thankyou
    Dana Creech

Re: Mr smart guy

Originally posted by d52
    hey man this is dana creech and i am not very excited by yur post . I was on my way home and i stoped for the race and it was running way behind so i stayed for the first moto and packed it up to go home (a 14 hour drive) So if you have any more coments about me you can email me or just keep them to yur self.
    thankyou
    Dana Creech
    Hello Dana,

Thanks for taking the time to set the record straight, and I hope to catch up with you and your mom when I head out to California in December.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Re: Mr smart guy

Originally posted by d52
    thankyou
    Dana Creech
    You weren't referring to me were you?

Don't get so flustered by what some person on an internet forum says about ya...... I would think someone of your caliber/position would have a little tougher skin than that. If thats the facts behind the story, then I respect your decision, but I won't keep my opinions to myself....ever. I (just like you) have the right to say whatever I please. Freedom of speech.(and that goes for opinions too. )
    Thanks to my 2010 sponsors/supporters:
    CV4
    BNR Motorsports
    GT Thunder
    Spider Grips
    Scott USA
    Powermadd

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456