Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Round # 9

Round # 9

The ninth round of the ITP QuadCross was held at Los Angelos County Race Way. Four of the Eleven races have been held at LACR and this one was going to be the last round their for this series. Everyone loves the well-groomed track with some small jumps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jeremy Schell grabbed the hole shot with Dane Creech right behind him.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jeremy Scheel and Dana Creech across the finish line table.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell leading Dana Creech right before the start of the second lap, with Darrel Patton behind them.
    Brittany #23

Running in the 5th position.
    Brittany #23

Sage Baker running in about the 7th postion.
    Brittany #23

Dana Creech leading the pack after Jeremy's tire went flat on the second lap.
    Brittany #23

Jeff Spooner and Danny Ragon battleing it out.
    Brittany #23

Ricky Nickell number 69 on a honda 450????
    Brittany #23

We all thought we were watching a nas car race when we saw Jeremy Schell getting his tire changed on the side of the track. Talk about good support.

Jeremy back on the track.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast