Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2004 WORCS Round 10 Payette Idaho Sept. 18th-19th

It was very cool actually, made my whole weekend.

Sucked that she crashed, but I ended getting immediate congressional approval for a new front end and axis long travel all the way around.

"Your bike handles like a turd!" That was the only 4 letter word she mentioned that I can repeat without getting banned.

So for my own safety I have to get Axis suspension...
    Ohh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

I was trying to figure out who the dweeb on the suzuki was. That must be brandon brown. I think his honda had an issue so Holz loaned him a bike.

Looks like he got the hang of it pretty quick!
    Ohh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    that hill climb in the background is enough to make me skeert...
    that hill climb's the one that put me on my noggin on saturday, a hole developed on the right side of it, causing the quad to kick hard as you went up it.... it kicked me hard enough to flip the quad up the hill, the front bumper dug in & took it the rest of the way.... when i got up i was slightly dazed. teh same spot almost took out a few other riders, i took the left line after that, it wasn't as bad on sunday, but i still wasn't as aggressive on it & stayed left.
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

Originally posted by AndreS
    i bet y'all have been wondering when i'd chime in...
    i had a great trip to payette, a great time racing and some other fun too....
    my brother & i went over thursday, rode practice friday afternoon & did a little work on tuning the quads.... friday night they had a general riders meeting after pro test & tune, & discussed the proposed series for next year.... 7 all atv rounds, and some combined ATV/DB rounds(w/ less classes)

saturday-
    i ran production B, got stuck on the 1st lap, then flipped it on one of the hill climbs on the MX track on my 5th lap... finished 9th of 12, i guess some others had more problems than i did...

my brother ran C on his LT250R, came in 11th, he was having problems shifting... flase neutrals, slipping clutch, etc... we need to find a new clutch for it soon & do some testing... he's never had those problems before.

after his race, we quickly loaded up to go see our niece race at firebird raceway (drag races), they had some jet dragsters there too... way cool.

sunday-
    I ran Vet 30+ B came out of the gate to a good start, 4th place, had no problems the whole race & finished 2nd... one rider must have had mechanical problems & the other was bumped up to vet A for sandbagging.

both days the courses were different & very fun, I had a great time, i think my brother did too in spite of some frustration with his bike.

ORC(off-road) did a great job on the pics as they do at any of the events they go to!
    also- WORCS already has results w/ lap times posted on thier website.

to add to the fun- on the way back my bronco had a freeze plug start leaking(corrosion), thankfully we were at my mom's place in richland & had tools to fix it when it happened.
    hey andrea i think i lined up next to you during the production B class....

that was a fun course, lots of everything.....

ended up 10th in prod B, had a few problems getting stuck.....

6th in open B,....amd 3rd in the team race B class, i got stuck on the first lap on a sand berm thing, and my second lap i got lost, and my partners last lap he got stuck on the same sand berm i did....but it was awesome anyways....battled with some guys on a 250r in the C class since me getting stuck 1st lap put me 2 minutes back, so it was fun.....

I noticed alot of the oregon people get defensive when we kept forgetting we were staying in ontario oregon and nto idaho....kinda funny...
    Shaun Kuriyama

Originally posted by AndreS
    that hill climb's the one that put me on my noggin on saturday, a hole developed on the right side of it, causing the quad to kick hard as you went up it.... it kicked me hard enough to flip the quad up the hill, the front bumper dug in & took it the rest of the way.... when i got up i was slightly dazed. teh same spot almost took out a few other riders, i took the left line after that, it wasn't as bad on sunday, but i still wasn't as aggressive on it & stayed left.
    i hit that hole in the team race and almost wrecked
    2004 Blue YFZ450
    GYTR- muffler
    AC racing- Nerfs, Bumper
    Pro design- kill switch
    Power madd- hand guards.
    Cam Mod-
    #73t

2001 blue banshee
    Trinty Racing- 2 to 1 carb kit
    DG- krome lite nerfs
    renthal- hand grips
    needs new plastic etc.

sponsors: E-atv-racing (web site under construction)
    Rekluse Motor Sports (rekluse.com)

Originally posted by Duncanracer
    battled with some guys on a 250r in the C class since me getting stuck 1st lap put me 2 minutes back, so it was fun.....
    that was me and my dad
    2004 Blue YFZ450
    GYTR- muffler
    AC racing- Nerfs, Bumper
    Pro design- kill switch
    Power madd- hand guards.
    Cam Mod-
    #73t

2001 blue banshee
    Trinty Racing- 2 to 1 carb kit
    DG- krome lite nerfs
    renthal- hand grips
    needs new plastic etc.

sponsors: E-atv-racing (web site under construction)
    Rekluse Motor Sports (rekluse.com)

here is another great link to some pics a local took
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Glad to know everyone likes our ( Off-road) pics. Watch at the first of the month for a full write up on the race, and a feature on the minis that were out there.
    I got 6'th in Prod. A on Saturday. Then got a DNF in the Semi-Pro class. For anyone watching, I was the one on the blue and red YFZ that led the first hour or so of the Semi-Pro race( 45 sec. lead or so). After about an hour my regulator-rectifier had discharged my battery enough to ruin it. My battery went, and then my day was over. Sucked..I was soo close to having a win in Semi-Pro.
    Always next time.
    We're racing the Las Vegas 200 on Saturday during Glen Helen, but we might make it up on Sunday so I can race the Prod. A class. Boy that would be fun, do a 100 miles on saturday, then an hour on sunday. LOL

Originally posted by younggun95j
    Glad to know everyone likes our ( Off-road) pics. Watch at the first of the month for a full write up on the race, and a feature on the minis that were out there.
    I got 6'th in Prod. A on Saturday. Then got a DNF in the Semi-Pro class. For anyone watching, I was the one on the blue and red YFZ that led the first hour or so of the Semi-Pro race( 45 sec. lead or so). After about an hour my regulator-rectifier had discharged my battery enough to ruin it. My battery went, and then my day was over. Sucked..I was soo close to having a win in Semi-Pro.
    Always next time.
    We're racing the Las Vegas 200 on Saturday during Glen Helen, but we might make it up on Sunday so I can race the Prod. A class. Boy that would be fun, do a 100 miles on saturday, then an hour on sunday. LOL
    Sorry to hear of your luck, my ole man knows just how you feel.... At least our issue is now fixed and didnt cost a dime ... good luck to ya in Las Vegas!!!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by younggun95j
    Always next time.
    Yes good pics. I got talking to your dad Sunday and he was telling me more about the races up in Washington. I sure I hope I can make it up for a couple. We will see though. Sorry about your yfz.
    2000 Honda 400ex, 426 JE piston, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, Ported head, Uni Air filter,WB Rev box White Brothers Pro-Meg exhaust, TCS ZPS fronts, TCS rebuilt ZPS rear, IMS desert tank. IMS Bumper, Tinner airscoops, AC Propegs, Edelbrock Carb, PEP stabilizer, Durablue X-33 axle, Houser +2 a-arms. Maxxis razer rears. 15/36 gearing

AIM naterbwillard

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast