Thread: buyin the zilla

Hybrid View

buyin the zilla

im thinking about keeping my 300 and buying a quadzilla they run for about 3000 +- 500 around here but is it really worth it how much power would it put out? more than a raptor?
    1999 300 EX
    -Gradon Proline T6 nerf bars
    -Armadillo 6 pack rack
    -Armadillo swingarm guard

^4-sale^

power?

More power...yes. If all you wanna do is go in a straight line...Zilla all the way. If anything else...choose a different ride.
    -2002 300ex...Powercore IV2...Black race plastic...Dynojet jetting...K&N w/outerwears...FmF graphics...Renthal bars...LSR +2+1 arms...works doubles w/rezzies...LSR +2 axle...LSR bearing carrier...LSR +1 swingarm...ITP magnums w/haulers

how about if its got works shocks and stuff would it be much different?
    1999 300 EX
    -Armadillo 6 pack rack

^4-sale^

shocks

Shocks will help...but think about it...it is a 500cc 2stroke so the power is out of control. Also a 2stroke powerband is like apples and oranges compared to a 4stroke. When that beast hits the band...you better hold on cause it will want to take off without you. Like i said...they are good for straight line drags and sand dunes. If you want it for anything else...maybe you should start looking for an R or and Lt250R or even a banshee. The Zilla is like the frankenstein of ATV's...it was an EXPERIMENT to see just how many cc's could be squeezed into a quad chassis.
    -2002 300ex...Powercore IV2...Black race plastic...Dynojet jetting...K&N w/outerwears...FmF graphics...Renthal bars...LSR +2+1 arms...works doubles w/rezzies...LSR +2 axle...LSR bearing carrier...LSR +1 swingarm...ITP magnums w/haulers

not that i wanna die but im gonna anyway i might as well go out in style ... so anyone got one to sell me, i'll pay upto 3500 but i'll have to make payments!!
    1999 300 EX
    -Armadillo 6 pack rack

^4-sale^

yep, go out in stlye, and take someones truck wit u, hit the door

quadzillas don't have a normal 2 stroke powerband. they have a broad smooth one almost like a 4 stroke.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

I would rather have a honda 250r with a 350 powervalve cylinder on it but it will cost you some $$$. Any way you go you will have fun. Good luck!
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter