Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do u do when no one believes the truth?

what do u do when no one believes the truth?

My girlfriend of 2 years thinks i cheated on her, its all over the school, but its a lie, if i did it i would fess up. NOw she hates me and everyone thinks im a cheater. what do i do?
    Adam # 318...SOCCS

05 450r...Factory 4 System with powerbomb, TwinAir, Maxxis, Renthal, Updog Industries Graphics, Pro Armor,DG, Powermadd, Pro Design, Modquad PB blockoff, and Modquad throttle cover.

tell her the truth and if she don believe how good is she
    Houser Framed Honda CRF450 Hybrid
    Everything houser, Everything custom axis, or walsh, Titanium TC exhaust, etc etc

Say it wasn't you .... Thats life dude ... some people will believe anything without hearing the other person out . If she doesn't and can't trust you after two years ... you gotta sit back and ask yourself .... What the hell was the last 2 years based upon??? Trust is the first thing that should come from a relationship .... if there ain't any trust , you got nothing !!!!! My opinion !!!
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

I agree
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Originally posted by Quad18star
    Say it wasn't you .... Thats life dude ... some people will believe anything without hearing the other person out . If she doesn't and can't trust you after two years ... you gotta sit back and ask yourself .... What the hell was the last 2 years based upon??? Trust is the first thing that should come from a relationship .... if there ain't any trust , you got nothing !!!!! My opinion !!!

Couldn't have said it better myself! You are right on !!
    Akraix.com

Originally posted by Quad18star
    Wise words.Sounds to me like she's looking for a way out.
    Big B

some slut starts a rumor and ruins my relationship, even if i tell her it wasnt me (which i did) and she deicdes she doesnt believe it, its still never gonna be the same. Seriously this is like the worst thing that has ever happened to me.
    Adam # 318...SOCCS

05 450r...Factory 4 System with powerbomb, TwinAir, Maxxis, Renthal, Updog Industries Graphics, Pro Armor,DG, Powermadd, Pro Design, Modquad PB blockoff, and Modquad throttle cover.

thanks for the advice, but keep em comin, im so open to suggestions right now.
    Adam # 318...SOCCS

Thumbs up

The way I look at it is, your still in school!! The games have just started with the women and will get worse. Look at it as a lesson and will learn more. Guys can get just as bad as women but when you get to that age to settle down, by that time you'll know the goods from the bad! But, in the meantime have fun

Sorry I just ahve to add a little bit more .

Dude how old are you?? Like someone else has said , you're young and life is just beginning. I've been in some relationships that lasted a few years and then we drifted apart or stuff happened . But it ain't the end of the world . It may seem like the end of the world right now , but things just get better as time goes by . You can take everything you learned from this relationship and put it to good use in another , and I'll guarantee you're gunna learn more stuff that you didn't know in your next relationships . What I REALLY regret is having long term relationships while I was in highschool and during my teenage years . They are some of the best times of your life so enjoy them . If she doesn't believe you ... tell her it's over . If she doesn't believe you after 2 years ... it'll be the same in 4 years or 5 years from now . I'm 21 right now .... and have been single for the last year ... let me tell you ... I've had more FUN in this last year than I did in the last 6 or 7 years . Sure I'm gunna settle down sooner or later but it ain't gunna be right now . I have 4 of my buddies that are engaged and going to get married in the next year or so .... the oldest is 22 and the youngest is 20 .... I shake my heads at them cuz they are settling down WAY too young ... go out and enjoy life !!!!
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast