Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will a broken Toe affect my racing?

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"

Will a broken Toe affect my racing?

Stupid me....yesterday i was walking around in my garage with some sandles on....when i was going by my aircompressor, my little toe caught the egde and snapped my toe. Now it's completely black and purple. and it hurts when i have shoes on. Has anyone raced with this? or will the pain go away by this sunday? please help
    Retired --- For Now

i never did that,,,,,,,,but when i was a kid my mom did on our wood stove,,,,,,,,,i think it was real sore for quite a while.........good luck,,,,

tape it up and take some advil. You should be fine. Your toes don't really move in riding boots anyway.
    -2001 300ex-
    -1999 400ex-

Pain only effects those who allow it to, suck it up and ride.
    2002 400 EX Yellow(2 more hp than red)
    K&N filter w/outerwear
    Dynojet kit
    AC nerfbars
    14 tooth renthal
    146 main,stock pilot,screw out 3 turns-starts perfect with no choke.

No FEAR, No SHAME, No PROBLEMS
    Cam 2 runeth through my viens.

Past rides:73 Honda SL70, 19?? Honda ATC 90, 83 Honda XR80, 82 Yamaha YZ80, 84 Yamaha YZ80, 87 Yamaha YZ80, 85 Kawasaki KX125, 82 Yamaha YZ 250, 88 Yamaha Banshee(much bling bling),87 Yamaha Warrior(mistake)

Good luck getting your boot on, after that it should not be a problem. Then after the race or ride take some liquid pain killer.

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    what foot is it ur shifter or brake... bc u can probably live with ur brake foot just use the front more... i think u should be fine... james stewart raced with a broken foot last week in supercross
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Toes are like factory plastic. If you have a complete set, great, try to keep it that way. If you get a crack or broken fender, you're not gonna let a silly thing like that keep you from riding are you?

Ill have to agree, it probably depends on what foot its on and how much pain you can take.. Defenately keep it taped tho, itll help a little..
    Racing Rice
    - '05 Raptor 660R

Raptorforum Member number 6!
    OhioMafiaRiders.com

I smashed this piss outta my thumb the other day an I couldnt ride because i couldnt give it gas.....well i took a needle an stuck it under the nail an lots of blood came out....after that its just fine....might try doin that

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"
    It's on my left side......but i think i'll be fine...aside from it being a little crooked, it doesn't hurt to bad...just when i put the shoe or boot on. after that, i'm good to go...i can handle the pain.

and H**L no i'm not gonna let that stop me from racin'....what's gonna stop me is the fact that i have two days until the race and i don't have my cam.
    Retired --- For Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast