Well I put nitrous on my 440 for Silver Lake this weekend and it was kinda lame.

I started with a 10-12hp shot which should of gotten about 8hp to the ground. And it really didn't pull much harder.

Then I bumped it 2 more jet sizes so I now had a 20nos, and a 26 fuel. Don't know what hp that would put out but Im guessing 20hp.. and maybe 15 to the ground.

With that I could feel a larger pull but it still wasn't very substantal(sp). Its hard to explain how it pulled but I'll try...

When drag racing and your running at the same speed as the guy next to you, if I hit the button it would only pull me about 2 feet farth up on the guy... if that makes sense. i was hoping to jump something like a quad lenght or 2.

So I wasn't really that impressed. I was running the nitrous shots slightly rich, but I'm trying not to blow my quad up. I did however hit that button like crazy.. pressed it and keeped it pressed for the 300' except when shifting.

I got my kit for kinda cheap but they usually are around $500 bucks (i think). I would rather put that money towards a stroker crank or something else.

So with that said.. anyone wanna buy this kit. $300 shipped. Comes with everything you need, except a fuel pump. ( i accidently put a hole in mine.) and it comes with a 2lbs bottle and a Boondockers 20oz bottle thats bad as h@ll if fits right under a 400ex gas tank... you can't even see it. Its only been used once that sells for $100 .. but comes with this kit.

I do wanna say I have seen this kit on a z400. He was using 40jets (i was only using a 20) and it did kick butt, but I'm way to scared of putting that much stress on my motor. But he would pull very hard when hitting the button on that,