Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NQRA EXtreme Weekend in Washington GA

AMA or ATVA is not accepted anyhow! you will have to purchase a NQRA membership and they are 10 dollars i believe. Then sign up and race.
    99' 465ex, Gibson XC LT front W/ axis, Gibson +1 Swingarm W/ Axis LT rear, FMF exaust, Hipers W/ Holeshot HD rear, Hipers W/ Holeshot XCR front, Lonestar Axle, etc..........

hmmm modracer, one friend just tore his acl, another just got a job,...i might join you at washington and give the ol' predator a run
    "You say that I sin, You say I'm bound for hell, but once your judgement condemns you, I shall see you there."

----Georgia Southern University
    -Logistics & Intermodal Trans.
    Sinkhole Customs(choppers and 4X4)-mechanic/fabricator

sinkholecustoms.com

-Bronze level Honda technician

I will be there Friday morning. I think the gates open Friday at 11am. White ford truck and trailer. Orange and blue 400ex #5. I will be racing tt, mx and xc.
    99' 465ex, Gibson XC LT front W/ axis, Gibson +1 Swingarm W/ Axis LT rear, FMF exaust, Hipers W/ Holeshot HD rear, Hipers W/ Holeshot XCR front, Lonestar Axle, etc..........

i might be there i wish the quad was runnin so i could race in it tho.
    Jarret Stone#1x
    250x
    AIM: JJs3600

This race has been postponed till the 17, 18, 19 of this month due to weather.

yep, just saw that, guess im going to durhamtown, you other GA riders should go, heard its alot of fun
    "You say that I sin, You say I'm bound for hell, but once your judgement condemns you, I shall see you there."

----Georgia Southern University
    -Logistics & Intermodal Trans.
    Sinkhole Customs(choppers and 4X4)-mechanic/fabricator

sinkholecustoms.com

-Bronze level Honda technician

that sucks... i guess i'll be bored all saturday but when willl the mx date be for next weekend.. thats the only day im goin, so that info would be good to know
    2005 TRX450r

ahh what a waist!!! this would have been the perfect weekend.. cool tempatures and sunny weather.. im 30 minutes away from this track, so it would have been the best weekend ever... what shame huh
    2005 TRX450r

Looking foward to this event even though it was postponed. I have only met a couple of you like ( modracer5) but would like to meet the rest of you. I will be there all weekend for the mx and tt and possible xc if i can borrow someones quad set up for this. hint hint modracer5. Look me up when yall show up, ill be there with the duramax crew cab and white trailer with honda factory racing letters and #4 white and blue laeger crf450.

P.S. Bring all your friends because it is going to be blast!

chriscrc. You are more than welcome to race my bike for xc.....Just so happens I am looking for a mx bike! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12