Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 465 engine on blaster

Question 465 engine on blaster

Heres the deal i just bought a 465 engine off a old yamaha and got it mounted to my blaster fram does anyone know where i can get a exhaust for this thing. If so please tell me, or if u know where i can find any parts ffor a 465 yamaha dirt bike let me know
    thanks

lets see a pic! wow!
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

say bye bye to your blaster frame.
    http://ezb.flamingtext.com/ezb/2002/...1279_20848.gif
    hmm this is gonna be hard but ok.
    Shinny black maier front and back fenders with graphs kit and seat cover..
    pro fab 330kit
    tit. retainers
    harder springs.
    clutch springs.
    web cam
    hardened rockers
    oversized valves
    ported and polished
    high compressin piston
    full e series
    uni
    no airbox lid
    holeshots
    renthals
    scotts grips
    everything polished, moto, footpegs, gas cap, barclamps steering stem, throtle and so many others.
    mighty 85 atc70 best atv evermade. better than the 250r
    soon to come elka shocks lsr axle 400 a arms and rapor rear shock with a mac daddy pimp rebuild.

ebay
    http://ezb.flamingtext.com/ezb/2002/...1279_20848.gif
    hmm this is gonna be hard but ok.
    Shinny black maier front and back fenders with graphs kit and seat cover..
    pro fab 330kit
    tit. retainers
    harder springs.
    clutch springs.
    web cam
    hardened rockers
    oversized valves
    ported and polished
    high compressin piston
    full e series
    uni
    no airbox lid
    holeshots
    renthals
    scotts grips
    everything polished, moto, footpegs, gas cap, barclamps steering stem, throtle and so many others.
    mighty 85 atc70 best atv evermade. better than the 250r
    soon to come elka shocks lsr axle 400 a arms and rapor rear shock with a mac daddy pimp rebuild.

i am supose to get a blaster frame and everything but the motor for free..i'm thinking yz490 motor..what do you think

Are ya trying to fly to the moon...... That engine just might shake its self out of that poor little blasters frame...... I hope it works..... That will be one of the fastest quads around...... Good luck.....
    Red 400ex.... mods include 440bbk....... fmf megamaxII headpipe and silencer.... K&N power kit and air filter.... Shaved front racing plastics.... Shock covers.... Nerf bars....and full skids....
    New Ohlins shocks all the way around.... YEAH BABY!!!!!!

I dunno about the 490.... Its hard enough customizing the 465 into the frame, but i would say go for it....

are those engines both 2 strokes??? If so, i doubt you will find a pipe that will work. If they are 4 strokes, make a custom pipe and ride it!
    ~2001 Yellow 400ex, K&N filter with Pre-filter, POLISHED Supertrapp IDS2 silencer, 20" rear Holeshots tires, Braking brake pads, Black Shockers Shockcovers, Renthal 400ex bend bars w/ oury grips, Pro Design tether kill switch, JE 440 big bore 10.5-1 piston, Dyno Jet Stage 2 kit, Removed air box lid, Duncan Racing aluminum nerfs, AC Racing full chassis skid plate, Race cut plastic, AC Racing mudscreen bumper, and a 42 pilot jet and removed choke.
    *SOLD*

I have seen quite a few blaster 490's, never a 465 though

so you think the 490 is possible?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast