Qudaboy bought a set of front stock shocks for a 400ex that I had laying around....Or so I thouhgt. He sent out his money and when I received it, I went to the garage to get them and ship them out. When I got into the garage the shocks had been moved by the guy I use the garage with. When I asked him where the shocks were he said he moved them but can't remember where he put them. WTF. I looked all around the shop and could not find them anywhere. I im'ed quad boy and explained to him what had happened and he was very cool about it. Not sure I would have been that cool but. I sent him back his money order fro a guarenteed 2 day delivery. I would do buiesness with him again but next time I will make sure the parts I am selling are where I left them. He was a great guy to deal with. If anybody gets the opportunity to deal with him you will not be disapointed. Again quadboy I am real sorry fro what happened. I hope in the future if I have parts you want that you will not think twice about dealing with me.