Thread: Houser long travel a-arms width

Houser long travel a-arms width

Is the width of the lt +2" a-arms with 4-1 offset wheels at the 50" width limit? Is was talking to a rider at a local race today and he said that you need to get +2 1/2 " to reach the limit. I am looking to buy some lt a-arms and the Housers are what I want. I just want to know if this is true on not.
    2004 450R, HRC kit, HMF exhaust. RPM axle, Elka Elite shocks (revalved by Santo DeRisi) with Pro Dual linkage, Houser A-arms.
    District 18 #76 MX

yeah...go with +2 LT and 3+2 front rims, that should set you at the limit.
    Mike
    2004 TRX450R #75
    JRD +3 LT arms (chrome), Elka LT quadrate ARC up front, Elka dual rate rear, Elka Linkage, Shamrock beadlocks all around, Turf Tamer rears, Grooved radial fronts, PEP steering stabilizer, powermadd red/black handguards, black Blingstar bumper, Nac's racing yellow backgrounds, Renthal 7/8" bars with red crosspad, Progrip blue/black grips, JRD Pro peg nerf bars, walsh racing parking brake blockoff, Team Hawg Racing clutch w/perch, Pro Design Tether Cord, Stock headlights removed, Key removed, TC full exhaust, Lid off, K&N filter, RPM Dominator axle, Braided Brake lines front/rear, skid plates removed cept for under motor, white painted pro pegs/grab bar....more but can't think of it right now