Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Penton am race

John Penton am race

I just wanted to thank all my sponsors for a great season I've had thus far. The championship wouldn't have been possible without Troy Racing, Maxxis, Tireballs, HMF, Klotz, Custom Axis/Ars FX, Moose, Douglas Wheels, Wiseco, Smith Googles, AC Racing, IMS, Fullbore, Cycra, Liquid Performance, RPM, Outerwears, K&N, HJC, W.E.R. dampners, KK of Dayton, Cometic Gaskets, Pingry's Racing, Johnson Brothers Racing, Racedaypics, Oury Grips, my Mom & Dad, my husband-mechanic, and Bill Ballance. Sorry if I left anyone out. Thanks exriders.com for all your great race coverage and all the fans whos cheering is what keeps you motivated. Hope to maybe race w/ the big boys in the afternoon at Ohio or IN.
    04 GNCC Womens Champ
    Stephanie

from everyone here at exriders....."way to go steph"! good job on getting the championship!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Steph
    First off welcome to the site and congrads on your second women's title.

As far as your national number bid for 201 for this season by my calculation if you finish 4th or better at the next points paying national (KY not counting) you will clitch the 201 plate.

Mike
    04 TRX450R

Great Job
    Sponsorhouse Profile

IXCR Racing .Com

Dreyer Honda South Race Team 2007
    Cardio Stack, Scott USA, Regina Chains, Maier, Power Madd, Kenda USA, Spider Grips

Welcome to the site and contrats on a job well done. I guess I will miss you on starting line.
    Ride Red
    2004 TRX450R #240
    2003 400EX
    2002 CRF450R #946

congratulations!!!

Ben's a Barbie Girl!!
    Hiper
    Yoshimura
    ASV
    Twin Air
    Durablue
    Scott

Congrats Stephanie. It has been a pleasure writing about the battles of you, Traci, and Angel this year for Off-road.com. Good luck with the rest of the season.
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

Hey Stephanie...I know a particular memember on here who has a theme song for ya. If you did some karoke of it for him, he would die a happy man!!

Congrats!!! You and Traci should run with the pro's next year and give them a run for the title!
    GNCC #424
    2006 Sponsors
    Kenda, Hiper, GT Thunder, Stadium Suspension, Maier, BK Performance, GCD "Tinner" Products, Generation X, Santor Racing, FOUR, SixSixOne, HellBound Racing, Black Widow ATV, FASST Co, Tireballs, ASV, XC Gear, Scott, Proclean, PrographX, Streamline, PRM

Congrats Steph. It was great to finally see you and the other ladies racing at Rausch. I knew they said you girls were fast but damn!
    08 YFZ450- Pro- Amor Skid Plates/Nerfs, AC Bumper, Maxxis Razr II's, Cam Mod, Spark Arrestor Removed, Boyesen Quickshot plate, Uni Filter.
    96 Arctic Cat EXT580
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RPDXC

Congrats Steph!!! Glad to have you at exriders!!!! I have to say,your one of my mentors
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast