Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini 90 quads????????

Mini 90 quads????????

Im currently looking for a bigger quad for my daughter,,,something automatic, so that pretty much slims my choices down. Im looking at the Kasea 90, the LT80 and possibly the polaris 90. Has anyone heard any good or bad from these (mainly the kasea!) Which one if anyone knows, puts out the most Power. I will need that so she can get around in the sand easier.
    THanks
    Yes your new 450R just got beat by this 416!!!

416 EX, Trinity Racing pro Port and Polish, 39mm FCR Carb bored and tapered by Holeshot motorsports,TAG Bars,Stage 2 cam , +4" Swingarm by Sandragon Motorsports, 22x11x10 Haulers ITP Holeshots, WB Rev kit,K&N Filter, no airbox lid, Curtis Sparks X6,, ,ITP Holeshots, Laker Custom plastic, RIS design bumper, Cascade Innovations Seat
    2000 Banshee,

2001 Polaris Sportsman 90

My little brother has a 2001 polaris sportsman 90. its an automatic.
    Its not a bad quad at all. its pretty fast for a 90. the only problem we had with it is it sometimes it doesnt electric start after i go in deep water, but when it doesnt elctric start i just kickstrat it. the kickstart always works. its a really good little quad. i can go up some pretty steep hills with it. i dont know about the other ones cuz i never rode one or saw one ridin.
    Last edited by NateLHonda; 04-04-2002 at 04:27 PM.

I have had a few lt-80's. they are bullet proof little bikes. not a ton of suspension, but plenty of power. the lt-80 has a foot pedal rear brake. I think the others have hand brakes. the ploaris is simply a korean made Aeon with different plastic. the aeon version can be purchased for less and it has headlights!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

heres the sportsman 90
    Last edited by NateLHonda; 04-04-2002 at 06:58 PM.

We have a Sundiro 90. Had it for 8 long months now. Power is fine for a under 100 pound kid. My son can take this little quad through most anything.

These can do 35 mph which is all the suspention can handle.

If you look closely at the engine and frames, most of these quads are ths same.

Can be bought online at http://www.anythingatv.com/ or http://www.eoexpress.com/atv.htm .
    2001 250EX
    1998 300EX

Here is the Bombardier DS90 2-Stroke

JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get an LT-80

Test In and Test Out the LT80 always wins. The motor is calm enough for the beginner and easily modded for MORE POWER. Ours has never let us down and he's gone most everywhere R's and 400's goes, and that was mostly stock. With the new mods and shocks on the way he'll be slippin between the tight spots and passin' me.

You won't be disappointed with the LT and they hold their value for later resell.

Here's a pic from Little Sahara. It could pull some of the big hills, but it pulled the paddles just fine.
    Honda, Best On Earth
    2000 400EX, 1996 300EX and a 1997 LT80 - each with a bunch of custom schtuff on'em!
    2001 CR250
    2002 KDX220

Hey, its gabe's quad from when he was little!
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

I bought my kid an E-Ton 50 and what a peice of crap it was. So I then looked into the T-Rex. It looks sharp, has a REAR disc brake, it's damn peppy, has a safety thether and for the price you can't beat it. He loves and it's a well made ATV. Here is a pic of it.. I paid 1,800.00 shipped. That's what my E-Ton 50 cost me.

Oh I forgot to mention it has headlights! Only bad thing I can find about the T-Rex 90 is that it can be cold blooded like most two strokes. Once warmed up it's a little rocket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast