Thread: Twist Throttle???

Twist Throttle???

Does anybody make a twist throttle for a TRX90?
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

ttt
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

The majority of parents &/or racing trainers who tried Twist Throttles on minis will recommend NOT to install one. When using the twist throttle, the body's posture is different, high chance the "young rider" panics in a freeze grip and they will hurt themselves. I've even read where 3 National mini racers have removed their twist throttle and went back to thumb control - because of safety issues.

If your young rider is complaining about a sore thumb, you may want to investigate thrumb control extenders &/or install a weaker compression spring. These do help eliminate sore thumbs.

If you still want to install Twist Throttle on your TRX-90, contact Hetrick Racing at - Press Here - They sell Twist Throttles for mini-quads.

Hope this helps...

Originally posted by Spike99
    The majority of parents &/or racing trainers who tried Twist Throttles on minis will recommend NOT to install one. When using the twist throttle, the body's posture is different, high chance the "young rider" panics in a freeze grip and they will hurt themselves. I've even read where 3 National mini racers have removed their twist throttle and went back to thumb control - because of safety issues.

If your young rider is complaining about a sore thumb, you may want to investigate thrumb control extenders &/or install a weaker compression spring. These do help eliminate sore thumbs.

If you still want to install Twist Throttle on your TRX-90, contact http://www.hetrickracing.com/index.htm They sell Twist Throttles for mini-quads.

Hope this helps...

Yes he is complaining of a sore thumb. He has a thumb extender now but he still complains. I may see about the spring I didn't think about that. Thanks for you help.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

he just need more seat time it will help in the end but if you really want a twist the way i was going to do it was get a xr100r twist and cord but you may need the carb to i have both of them

Originally posted by AtvMxRider
    ttt
    i a pimples

yea, I was going to get a twist throttle for jr, but was told it puts their wrist in a vulnerable spot when you got it pinned and kids have been breaking them, so I changed my mind. sticking with the thumb.
    www.biscuitman.50megs.com

YFZ450, with stuff for ME!
    predator 90 many mods for Corey
    2003 Modded Blaster limited for Josh

stolen 87 250x wb e-series exhaust

Originally posted by bryan447
    i a pimples