Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirt Days of Summer Round 3

Dirt Days Round 3

Round 3 of the Dirt Days of summer had a great turn out and it was an awesome day. With about 80 entrys of quads there was plenty of action going on around the track, especially with the Free - Style show by the H- Bomb squad, and the Bar-Be-Que put on my Triumph Motorsports.

I wanted to give a special thanks to all of the volunters that came out to help. With out them this series wouldn't ran as well as it did.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

We managed to get a few pictures of the pits before the race started.

Julie Russel unloading her 250r with her dad.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Temecula Motorsports rig came out to support their riders like Mike Cafro.
    Brittany #23

Nic Granlund trying to rest of before his big race.
    Brittany #23

Anthony Martin ( the reson this series is even around) talking to one of the minis.
    Brittany #23

Mike Davis and his pit area.
    Brittany #23

Sick Racing came out to support me.
    Brittany #23

There were 9 pros lining the gates.

# 53 Kory Ellis
    # 35 Darrel Patton
    # 5 Danny Ragon
    # 66 Tony Munio
    # 7 Mike Cafro
    # 11 Nic Granlund
    # 2 Cyle Chislock
    # 1 Jeremy Schell
    # 31 Tyler Leaver
    Brittany #23

As the pros started it looked like Kory Ellis was going to grab the holeshot.
    Brittany #23

Sure enough it was Ellis who grabbed the holedhot with Darrel Patton knocking on his back door.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast