Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round # 8 ITP Quadcross

Eichner passing Schell on the last lap to take seond place. Schell taking home third place.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Dustin Nelson took the win for the day with a 9 second lead.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

racing was bad i finally made it out to my first itp race and didnt even finish the first moto because of my timing jumped or something. i will be there for the next round
    Dave Smith #29
    www.quadfreestyle.com
    Washed up quad racer looking for sponsors...
    Twitter machine- dozerd29
    Instagram- dsmith029

I will try to i find some pictures of you and put them up. But unfortunetly the camera broke during the qualifiers and I dont have any pictures from them. I thought i had a couple but it turns out that i dont have any. SORRY EVERYONE.!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brittany #23

what the heck Brittany y didnt you call back

but you will be at LEMX on SAT, for pics atleast right, thats what yur dad said
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

Dustin Nelson is fast, i talked to him at elsinore when i poped my tire he is also on gdunes.com hes pretty cool and fast
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

Originally posted by socallen85
    what the heck Brittany y didnt you call back

but you will be at LEMX on SAT, for pics atleast right, thats what yur dad said
    you sound like a jealous b/f....

j/k lol

nice race report...
    Shaun Kuriyama

WHAT!!!!........................OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever Shaun when are we gonna see you down in Elsinore, or when are you gonna wake up
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

haha

hey whens that race report of round 3 of dirt days of summer gonna be compmlete? you said you were going to do everyclass just messing but ya have to do our class race #7
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

well i might go down there thi sweekend to film my friend phil....

i'm the big fat guy with the camcorder...look for me lol
    Shaun Kuriyama

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast