Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Round # 8 ITP Quadcross

Round # 8 ITP Quadcross

After having a break from being at Glen Helen it was time to head back to Devore Ca. for round number 8 of the ITP Quadcross. The weather was extremly hot and dry, not to mention the fact that we would be running on the national track that day which is quite a bit longer then the normal track that we run.

The national track didn't have very many jumps, just a few step-ups and a couple of doubles. However it was more jumps then quad riders are use to when riding at Glen Helen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

With 21 pros signed up and only 20 spots on the gate there was going to have to be some qualifying for the main.

The first qualifier consisted of riders like yamaha's test rider Dustin Nelson and others like Jeff Spooner, Sage Baker, Darrel Patton, Josh Fredrick, Ricky Nickell, and August Goebel.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Dustin Nelson won the first qualifier with Josh Fredrick taking second and Sage Baker taking third.
    Brittany #23

The second qualifier consisted of the newest rider to Alba Action Motorsports Mr. Jeremy Schell. Along with Schell's former partner in crime Doug Eichner. Also on the gate were local pros such as Tony Munio, Theo LUsardi, Cory Hintzs, and Mike Cafro.

Jeremy Schell won the second qualifier with Danny Ragon taking second, and Doug Eichner taking third.
    Brittany #23

The main was sure to be and exciting race. With 21 quads on the gate and only 20 spots it was packed. Dustin Nelson recieved his second holeshot for the day with Jeremy Schell and Sage Baker.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell was in running in second place.
    Brittany #23

Doug Gusts running in third.
    Brittany #23

Mike Machado running in fourth place.
    Brittany #23

Jeff Spooner and Danny Ragon running in 5th and 6th place.
    Brittany #23

Cody Smith running in the 7th position.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast