Thread: LT Front End question

LT Front End question

Well I decided to get a LT Front End for the Z400, but I'm not sure who to go with. I'm thinking either Leager, Gibson, Houser, or Lonestar. I really like Gibson a lot, but I don't really have the money for it. I might go with LoneStar because I can get a really good deal on it. Now for the LT shocks. I was thinking about PEP even though the wait for those shocks are so long. I'm going to be doing this in the winter so it wouldn't really matter to me. Axis is by far the best shocks I ever rode, but their way to exspensive. I might go with Elka, but PEP is looking better for me. Anyone have suggestions?

Alex

no its sounds like ya got it pretty much right on, lonestar and PEP are a great combo all of the arms you listed and axi,elka, and pep are all top of the line choices
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

walsh and elka
    2006 #54 NEATV
    open expert/open pro-am
    honda trx walsh/pep/baldwin

elka houser

PEP/ Gibson or Leager.
    My bike: yellow Z400 with Alba full pipe and flame graphics, K and N filter, Plasma ignition, Lazer lights, PRM skid, AC nerfs, AC bumper Renthals chain and Fatbars, Laeger +2 Arms, Works triple rate w/rezzies Pro Series, revalved rear, Lonestar Axcalibur +3

Brother's quad: LT250r with fmf fatty pipe, renthals, metaltech swing arm

Walsh/Elka or Walsh/Axis or Walsh/PEP the shocks are your choice, but walsh shouldn't be..its obvious, they are awesome
    Leric Lemons

2005 Honda 450R's
    - tastily modified out hah!

Thanks to my
    2007 Sponsors:
    Rage ATV
    Walsh Racecraft
    Team-RPM

I have the ARS/FX +2 LT front end with 20" Custom Axis, I chose the ARS/FX front end for ground clearance. BTW: The Elka LT front shocks were running for more $$$ than the Axis when I was shopping around.
    '03 KFX-400: Yosh RS-3/11k CDI, JD Jet, PRM skid/Smt, Pro-flow, Pingel t-kill, Hmetr, IMS tank, LED tail, Casesaver, Hipers/Razr2's, Hotcams, Houser 1.25"LT, FCR40, PrArmr Nerfs, TT X-bar, ARS/FX +2"LT, +1 stem, Custom Axis, RPM Dom, Oury, Machinist MCCT, (In works: port/polish, 12.1:1, valvesprings, gussets)

Custom Axis and Ars/FX