Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#3 - Pine Lake - Amateurs ATV Race Coverage

4str B

mjnova hits the straight.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 Honda TRX450ER-R - sold
    2001 Honda TRX400EX - sold
    1986 Honda TRX250R - for sale

4str B

mjnova holds on to win the 4 Stroke B class. Three races. Two firsts and a sixth. Not a bad weekend.

Thanks again Mike for dragging me along.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Once again.VERY good pics!! What kind of Camera were you using? The pics have great clarity!!! Those minis looks VERY WIDE!!!! thanks again for posting great coverage and for taking some of the ladies!! Its not often we see this coveage of the ladies tearin it up........ I hear Mandy is having a pretty good year on the new 450r of hers..
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Camera is a higher end 6 or 8MPix Sony. I give the camera all of the credit for the good pictures.

Ashtabula pic's

Fred,
    The pic above, where you didnt know what class it was with the blue bike # 2 jumping, that's 265C. The blue # 2 rider is Tim Farr's brother.
    My daughter run's in the 265C Class & when I seen Tim & Mark hoovering over that Pro class bike he was riding, I knew we were in trouble. Neil

if i just wanted to try a national tt race, could i just go with my xc set up, or do they make you run slicks?
    Planning a comeback...

Originally posted by bradley300
    if i just wanted to try a national tt race, could i just go with my xc set up, or do they make you run slicks?
    Im thinkin I would want TT tires for that track........
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

i would WANT them also, but are you allowed to race w/ holeshots in like a beginner class? i just dont see buying a whole new set of tires just to try it out.
    Planning a comeback...

I thought I heard that there is a class available specifically for non-flat track style tires but I may be wrong. I did see quads with "dirt" tires there but I don't remember seeing them actually race.

From what I saw, unless you are ready to commit to it and spend some money on a sway bar, wider a-arms, axle, and proper suspension, it would not be that much fun unless you like getting lapped.

Your best bet if you want to just try it out would be to find someone willing to let you take their TT setup quad out during practice. If they are a good friend, they may even let you race it.

lol, that would have to be a really good friend, have you seen the hatfield thread? lmao. if you bought all that stuff on ebay, would it be fairly easy to re-sell it? i never hear much about TT so to me at least, there dosent seem to be much of a demand for a TT set up
    Planning a comeback...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast