Thread: Did the KFX400 get the same upgrades for 2005 as the LTZ400???

Did the KFX400 get the same upgrades for 2005 as the LTZ400???

I just saw on Z400 central that they made a few upgrades to the Z400 for 2005. I was wondering if they made the same changes to the Kawasaki version? The new upgrades sound cool and I want a green one. Thanks in advance!!!

yes
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

Yes

did the DVX400 get the upgrades also???
    2005 TRX450r

yes
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

Originally posted by Out_Sider
    did the DVX400 get the upgrades also???
    Nope
    2003 Warrior For Sale (PM for more info)
    1993 300ex - Being built

~Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.

So who is right between shocker and jonesey
    My bike: yellow Z400 with Alba full pipe and flame graphics, K and N filter, Plasma ignition, Lazer lights, PRM skid, AC nerfs, AC bumper Renthals chain and Fatbars, Laeger +2 Arms, Works triple rate w/rezzies Pro Series, revalved rear, Lonestar Axcalibur +3

Brother's quad: LT250r with fmf fatty pipe, renthals, metaltech swing arm

Jonesy is I looked up on arcticcat.com and it had the 05'dvx400 and they didnt have the upgrades, i though it was pretty weird that kawi ans suki is getting the upgrades for the Z but arctic cat isnt o well im wrong
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400

Originally posted by SHOCKER
    Jonesy is I looked up on arcticcat.com and it had the 05'dvx400 and they didnt have the upgrades, i though it was pretty weird that kawi ans suki is getting the upgrades for the Z but arctic cat isnt o well im wrong
    The cat will be in Sept, Artco who makes Artic Cat has a different fiscal year end.