Thread: cr 85 quad

cr 85 quad

How much are people putting in to make a cr85 quad fully race ready?
    neatv-mx #323
    4-stroke B

blue 05 yfz
    finished.... for now

it could cost as much as a medium modded ex, i mean ya have to get a frame, arms, shocks, motorwork, tires/wheels, bars, powder coated, chain, plastics, all that stuff it will cost a pretty penny
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

yea true, I was going to try and find a nicly modded out blaster and taking out the engine, selling the engine and making the nessesary welds etc to put the 85 motor in the blaster chassis
    neatv-mx #323
    4-stroke B

blue 05 yfz
    finished.... for now

if you bulit it new 10,000 maybe even more

i have a kx 80 motor just rebuilt..needs water pump seals to be perfect..but it runs fine..its a little beast..tons of power..i put 818 into it..if your intrested. just pm me or something.
    Chevy K5 Blazer- Under MASS Construction
    1989 1500 4x4- Daily Driver