Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2004 Extreme Dirt Track ATV Racing - RD#3 - Pine Lake - ATV Race Coverage

Originally posted by Rico
    Good coverage Fred...

The GNC series needs to do away with pit bikes and pit riding like the GNCC's have done..
    Great job Fred!

I'll chime in here and have to agree with the others, the pit bikes should be banned. At the 2003 Daniel Boone GNC they were all over the place. The main roadway passed the concession stands is busy enough with people walking around and then you have people on pit bikes racing around and riding wheelies. If it were official business than I'd be OK with it but two 14/15 year old kids following each other around and laughing as they try to roost each other isn't official business.
    2013 KTM 300XC

Bad as PICs. Any video?

Originally posted by Poyntman400ex
    Bad as PICs. Any video?
    I was wondering this also! Your coverage was AWESOME! Im glad to see someone posting some TT !!!! your pics were VERY good.......
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

wow

I was invovled with a club in thae local area last year and had a couple of chances to ride that track. Indeed it is fast, I can't imagine how much fun it would be to ride it on a properly set up quad. Very sorry to hear that Mr. fischer will be closing down. There are a great set of wooded trails surrounding the track for playing around and a small mx section. Boy if only the $$$$
    05' Yellow Z434,hotcams, DRZe kit, Kibblewhite valves,Pro armor race nerfs, belly, swing skid,Denton stabilizer, powermadds.FCR39, Full HMF, ESR airbox eliminator. CDI box.C&D rebuilds, Burgard +2 nickel arms, LSR chrome +1 swinger w/ GT Thunder rebuild and link.Burgard black powdered beads/razr2's. Bare gusset frame, super mirrorblack powdered,Pappy stealth black and fire red stuff, Nickel Burgard stem, Lonestar axle. Dr.D reverse,ModQuad billetbling.
    It's all good!

OhioMafiaRiders.com

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    I was wondering this also! Your coverage was AWESOME! Im glad to see someone posting some TT !!!! your pics were VERY good.......
    ive got great video and some editing of a movie of the pro race from pine lakes but i need help posting it on the net. i need some help with it and ill show it. its about 70 mbs. but if you want some good footage i got it. or i can send it to u over aim or something.
    The little EX is gone, but not forgotten

'04 400EX. Shockwears Shock Covers, DG Nerfs, Parking brake block off, aftermarket clutch perch.

Originally posted by 250EXking
    ive got great video and some editing of a movie of the pro race from pine lakes but i need help posting it on the net. i need some help with it and ill show it. its about 70 mbs. but if you want some good footage i got it. or i can send it to u over aim or something.
    I had to find someone to host something for me today already,I wish I had a way to do it.. Sorry......Im hoping to change that come this fall......

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

I had to find someone to host something for me today already,I wish I had a way to do it.. Sorry......Im hoping to change that come this fall......
    ^yes she sure did, Tina the vid was great, took me an hour to download it though I need high speed internet soooooooo bad!! I can just imagine how long it would take to put one on the computer LOL, she's a slow one!! Doesn't this TT track look like a BLAST to just get on & go WFO babeeee
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

Originally posted by dirtmomma
    ^yes she sure did, Tina the vid was great, took me an hour to download it though I need high speed internet soooooooo bad!! I can just imagine how long it would take to put one on the computer LOL, she's a slow one!! Doesn't this TT track look like a BLAST to just get on & go WFO babeeee
    haha.........Sure does......... which Vid did ya see anyhow??? Girl go get your self some High speed internet.I hate my monthly bill,but its sooooooooo much better than dial up and worth the extra Cost...

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

great pics!
    96 300ex- about all the speed mods. 14t/33t. wiseco .060 11:1 comp, stage 3 WEB cam, heavy duty valve springs, black diamond valves, mikuni 38mm flateslide carb, port/polished head, barnett clutch & springs, k&n filters, curtis sparks exhaust... FST oil cooler... aftermarket rims tires bumpers bars... nerfs kill switch skid ceet graphics... A LOT of other things...
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y140/frosti108/eddies%2087%20b2k%20and%2096%20300ex/

haha.........Sure does......... which Vid did ya see anyhow??? Girl go get your self some High speed internet.I hate my monthly bill,but its sooooooooo much better than dial up and worth the extra Cost...
    I seen the drag racing one w/ Troy testing the tires
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910