Thread: my project r

my project r

well here is my documentry (sp) any way i wanted a project bike and this is what i got. it was way more then waht i thought and actuly its still not fionished it still needs rims hand guards and a few other things but ill show how far i have gotten so far.

this is what the bike looked like the first day i bought it. the guy had all xc stuff on there with works shocks and stock rear.

now saddly i have a step missing cus i dont have the pics my buddy does. but i will try and get them. the thing with this bike was that all the internals of the motor, counter balencer 2nd gear and master bearing were all bad not to mention the cases were all cracked. so what my buddy did was break it all apart salveg the good parts and we rebuilt up a new motor. the head was a duncan elimanator kit so it was good.... for now...
    Hellbound Racing

here was the next step i had to make it mx. so i went to buddies at jrd and picked up some top quality stuff. this was my first experiences with jrd and there products are top notch i sugest any one wanting to get some good parts for less then the most and awsome quality... go jrd..

like any project you have a problem i thought my one problem was over when we rebuiilt the motor... but nope we had another while riding this bike around it died. the piston broke inside the cylindar and the reason is unknow to me and my buddy and uncan racing. we sent the jug out to get re milled and re bored... duncan racing arnt the nicest people i have ever delt with nothing like jrd. any who this is the state it was in.

no link long travel rear shock

i forgot to mention the swing arm for jrd was on ack order so i waited a little bit till i got it when i did get it i installed it but... what another problem the frame have was stock and not ment for a no link. so i brought it to jrd and they were going to roll the rear shock mount well after a while that it was in the shop. we could not get a good angle with the shock moving the top mount so we shortened the shock a little. this made it sit great and it was finaly ready to be assemebeld to a finished rolling moving state.

here are pics from today

well ther ya have it folks its almost done.. we hope actuly i dont think it will ever be done like i said ill add a few odds and ends here and there so i dont know if you guys got any other questions just ask. i also have larger pics if ya want them.

ps ill get the pics of the motor tear down soon
    Hellbound Racing

Thumbs up

Lookin nice man!

sweet bike!! The chassis is definitely hooked up top of the line, but what all is done to the motor??
    -Paul

**Full TC 426cc national kit (rebuilt, back in business)**

-13:1 JE piston, national port+polish, lightened flywheel, port matched carb boot, TC 924 MX cam, TC hi rev CDI, oversize head stud kit, CRF cam chain, Carrillo HD rod, Sparks X-6 exhaust, FST auxillary oil cooler, PEP shocks, Laeger's +3 A-arms, JB Racing +1.25 swingarm, LSR axle, RPM tapered carrier, blue Maier plastic, Quadtech hood, Nacs graphics, seat cover, case saver, bar clamps etc, Renthal CR-Hi bend bars, Arens stem, Pro Design Pro Flow kit w/K&N, Outerwears airbox, snorkel hole + filter covers, RAD locknut, PEP E-Z pull clutch lever, Steel Braided brake lines, Razr MX tires, Douglas rims, Pro Armor nerfs, AC bumper, Rath seat latch, Motion Pro cables, WB e-brake block off, DID X-ring chain, Sidewinder sprockets, probably some more Im forgetting...

R.I.P Kelly Chang

pual turner eliminator kit and a few other things
    Hellbound Racing

what kinda shocks were on there b4 the axis? rezzies look weird
    2001 440ex
    rebuilding as the paychecks keep comming in...

they were old school works
    Hellbound Racing